14

"Ok class..the highest scores are.."Ms.Park said and we are waiting nervously.

"Are Namjoon,Hoseok,Jennie,Taehyung,Lisa,Jungkook,Rose,Jimin,Jin,Jisoo,Sul Hee,& Suga!"Ms.Park announced names and we were shock.

"Go pack your things later because later is going to be your trip to Jeju island"Ms.Park said and the students clap their hands and we just bowed.

"Oh my god!!!I cant believe it!!!"Jennie said.

"Me neither!! I'm so excited!!"Lisa said.

~MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

We got out of the school and we walk back home,We got home and me & the others went straight to our rooms.

Me & the unnies pack the things we need and we change our clothes

This is what we wear:

We kept our make up and hair,We pick up our bags and we went out and went downstairs

We saw the boys look at us in awe.."What's wrong,guys??" I asked and they blinked twice and they shook their heads.

"Ah..eh..nothing..you guys just look pretty"Taehyung said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Me & the unnies looked down and blushed.."thanks"we all said unison.

"Shall we go??"Jimin said and we all nod.

We heard a car honking and we went out and we saw a coaster.

We went in the coaster and we sat down..the arrangement:

Suga-Sul Hee Hobi-RM
Lisa-Kookie Rose-Jimin
Jin-Jisoo Tae-Jennie

We were quiet so I was bored,I glanced at Suga who is sleeping peacefully and I let out a small chuckle.

~MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

We got to our destination and I wake up Suga.."Suga oppa~~We're here~~"I said and he open his eyes slightly then he glance at me.

"Ohh..ok"Suga said and we went out and we were in awe.

"Oh my god..THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!"Rose said and begans to jump like a kid.

"Hehe..Such a cutie"Jimin said and Rose stop and turn into a tomato.

"Lets go!!"I said and we entered the house that is wooden.

And again we looked at it in awe.."So we need to be separated since the rooms are just three..the girls go together and me,Suga,Jin and Hoseok in the other room and the maknae line in the other room"Namjoon said.

We entered our rooms and I closed the door and we drop our bags in the floor and we plopped ourselves on the bed.

We were scrolling through social media and someone called us through the other side.

"GIRLS LUNCH IS READY!!"Jin screamed through the other side.

"ARRASEO!!"We said and we got up on our asses and we walked to the the door and I opened it.

We went to the dinning room and we sat down then we started to eat.

"Tomorrow afternoon we will be swimming,so be ready"Namjoon said and we nod.

~LONG MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

*NEXT DAY(SINCE MY ASS IS FREAKING LAZY)*

I woke up and I saw the unnies still sleeping so I went to the bathroom with the things I need.

I strip off my clothes and I entered the shower,After that I put on my undergarments on and dressed into this:

I let my hair down and I went out of the room,I didn't see anyone yet.."Where is everybody,I know the unnies is still sleeping..what time is it??"I asked myself and I took out my phone from my pocket and looked at the time.

"Lol its just 7:30 in the morning..oh well I'll make the breakfast since Jin oppa hasn't woke up yet"I thought and I went to the kitchen and started cooking/baking.

After that I placed it on the table and this is the foods:

I made many of them so it can fit us perfectly,I decided to wake them up since it's already 10:40 in the morning

I went to our room first,I opened the door and I saw them sitting but their eyes is half openedand some of them rubbing their eyes.."Unnies goodmorning~".."Morning donsaeng~"They said.

"I made breakfast"I said and they shot their eyes up and all of them raised to the bathroom but Lisa got in first and I chuckled because the unnies reaction is so funny.

"I'll wait for you unnies,I'll just wa-"I was cut off by someone.

(I just cut it here since I just wanted it to be a cliffhanger😏😏But its not like someone important..So yeah..TO BE CONTINUED)