16

And I think he felt my presence so he turn around and I was shook because it was..

Min Yoongi..He made all of this??

"Y-Yoongi??"I asked stutterdly and he walk up to me and gave me a flower.

I accept it and he look down and said.."Baek Sul Hee,You were the one made me believe in love,You were the one who made me feel it,I thought it was impossible to fell in love but you made possible,I may not be good at words,but I will let you feel my love by actions..I like you..no..I love you..but I know you will never love some-"He was cut off by me.

"Min Yoongi,You were the one who made me love you like crazy..I never knew I could love someone like you..I never expect that you will love me.. I love you too,Min Yoongi"I said and he shot his head up with wide eyes and I chuckled at his reaction.

"S-so will you be my girlfriend?"He asked and I nod with a smile and he hugged me so I hugged him back then my hair turned colourful.

"Saranghae,Sul Hee-ah"he said while we're hugging.."Nado Saranghae,Yoongi oppa"I said.

And he broke the hug and he pecked my lips.

"Lets go and find the other?"He asked and I nod and he interwined our hands.

When we found the others they are smiling at each other then they saw and they went towards us.

"Together already?"I asked and they all nod.

"Hehe..this is the best vacation ever"I said and I look up to Yoongi and he smiled and I smiled back at him.

"Lets go inside already"RM said and we went inside and we saw foods on the table.

We sat down and eat together,while we were talking we talked about the thing that happened today.

And we already knew that Hobi is dating Momo and RM is dating Dahyun.

After that,as usual Jin oppa is washing the dishes while Jisoo unnie is cleaning the table.

i went to me & my unnies room and I went to the bathrom to change my dress into these:

I went out and I saw the others watching tv cuddling and I smiled.

"I'm just going to the beach,guys"I said and I left them without saying anything.

I went to the beach and the sun was setting,"It's so beautiful"I thought.

It was so calming and peaceful here, I sat at the sand and smiled then I closed my eyes and sigh, I was thinking about what happened today.

Then I felt a person sitting beside me and I open my eyes and I look at the person and I smiled because its Yoongi oppa,he smiled back.

"Its so peaceful and beautiful here"He said and I nod,I put my head on his shoulder and he interwined our hands.

"Being powerful is a gift for me but having you is pleasure to me"He said.

"Let me guess,your the powerful than the all of you,am I right?"I asked and he chuckle and nod.

"I guess we are really meant for each other"I said.

It was silence after,"Saranghae,Jagiya~"He said.

I look up and he looked down"Nado Saranghae,Yoongi oppa~"I said and I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We stayed for like this after until Jin yelled at our minds.."BAEK SUL HEE & MIN YOONGI,DINNER IS READY!!!"and my ears started to hurt as well as Yoongi.

I said him a message at his head.."You know you can tell us properly,You may cause us to black out or to be deaf"and Yoongi chuckled.

"Lets just go"He said and we got up and we went to our house.(Btw your hair changed to its own colour.)

We got to our house and we went to the dinning room.

"Yah Jin hyung,You know you can do it properly,no need to scream"Yoongi said.

"Yah!!!How dare you to tell me what to do huh?!?You better respect me!!!"Jin said which made us all laugh while Yoongi roll his eyes.

And we continue eating,After we eat,Jimin wash the dishes while Rose clean the table.

I was so sleepy so I decided to sleep.."Guys Im going to sleep..Night guys"I said.

"Night Sul Hee"They all said except Yoongi.

I turned away and I went to my bedroom,then I did my night routine, I went out of the bathroom and I plopped myself in the bed and slept.

*AFTER 4 WEEKS*

I was sleeping when I felt a arm in my waist,I was so confused "why Jennie unnie would put her arms around my waist?" I thought.

I woke up and I turn around and I was shocked because it was..

(A/N:I know for a long time my story is so shitty but I'll still continue this story,and Im sorry if I always upload late but dont worry I'll continue it whatever it takes,Im just finding new ideas,if you want just comment for ideas!~)