Chapter 5- Wild Animal

Tyler crawled in Ethans bed and waited for Ethan. Ethans bed was so warm. Tyler could have easily fallen asleep alone in that bed.

Ethan walked in and saw Tyler in his bed. "You wanna um- sleep in well, here?"

Tyler smiled. "I mean sure. Your bed is nicer than mine."

Ethan smiled and got in the bed. The Bed for Tyler suddenly got 10x warmer. It was so nice and comforting.

A loud Strike of Thunder and Lightning was right by Ethans Window. Ethan gasped and grabbed Tyler. Tyler held Ethan and started rubbing his back.

"Its Ok Ethan. Im here. Im always gonna be here." A happy smile came across Ethans Face. Ethan stood up and looked Tyler in the face. Both of there faces were about to inches from eachother. Eventually, it happened.

Ethan forced his lips softly onto Tylers. Tyler was taken by suprise, but then He played along. He put his hands on Ethans hips while Ethan put his hands on Tylers Face.

It Finally happened. They kissed. It was an amazing feeling for Tyler. However, there kiss was interuptted by a shatter downstairs.

They both let go of eachothers mouths, and ran downstairs. They met up with everybody else. "What happened?" Tyler asked.

"We think theres and animal on the loose." Kat Said.

"Well that explains why I can't sleep." Mark Chuckled.

There was a tiny pitter patter across the kitchen floor. Tyler grabbed a Tennis Racket and Mark grabbed a ping pong paddle. The both went scouting around the house.

Mark was having a miniture panic attack. Whatever kind of Rodent was walking around the house. "So Tyler If we find this pesk you will be the first one to hit it."

"Why me Mark?"

"Because You have bigger muscles than me and your stonefaced. So hit the flippin pesk."

"Fine. But your the backup Mark. You know that right?"

"Oh Criminey. Fine Tyler."

"You are the man of the house anyways Mark."

"Wait Tyler Sshhh. I think I hear it."

There was a loud pitter patter, Then A Screech. It was a Raccoon.

End Of Chapter 5.