Chapter 4- Mark's Trouble

Mark and Tyler Walked over to the office and got on the computer. Mark looked up the electricity bill plus the window damage.

"Well that's just great. We need to pay 400$ at the least to fix the window and work the power bill. Just great."

Tyler looked at Marks face and noticed he looked sad. "Mark are you alright?"

Mark looked up. "Yea im just- well, im stressed at the moment."

Tyler sat down next to Mark. "Whats been bugging you. Come on you can tell me."

"Well, just, overall the fact that i have to pay money for a new window is great, Im gonna be cooped up in this house for one more day."

"I understand."

"I feel like im gonna have a meltdown. Thank you very much."

They both laughed. Tyler gave Mark a look of understanding. Mark looked at Tyler and smiled. "So how are things going with Ethan?"

Tyler laughed a nervous laugh. "What do you um- mean?"

"Oh come on Tyler. I already know your Pansexual, just admit that you like him."

Tyler nervously smiled. "I dont know what your talking about."

Mark laughed. "I saw you guys hold hands. It was really cute. Amy was talking to me about how cute it was while Kat was talking on the phone."

It was the last straw. Tyler couldnt lie anymore. "Fine. I like him. I like him alot."

Mark fangirled in his seat. "OMG OMG I KNEW IT ITS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT HOLY COW YALL SHOULD DATE RIGHT NOW-"

"Sshh! Mark what if he hears you?"

"Oop. Sorry. I just blacked out for a second."

They both laughed. Mark smiled. "Now im happy. Why dont you ask him out now???"

"Im not ready Mark. Give it Time for crying out loud!"

They were both crying from laughter. You see, this is why they have been friends since highschool. "Oh god Mark. I needed that laugh. Thank you Pal."

Mark smiled and highfived Tyler. "Anytime."

They both left the office and came into the living room. Ethan was laying on the couch with a blanket over his head. Tyler looked at Mark, and Mark Nudged at him.

Tyler walked over and sat at Ethans Feet. "Hey um- is everything well, ok?"

Ethan pulled the blankets off his face and revealed a face full of tears. "Yea Im just, scared. I hate Storms."

"Im sorry. Is there anything I could do to help?"

"Yes Actually um, Tyler, um-well...can you well...s-sleep with uh- me-e?"

Tyler was suprised. Ethan was offering to sleep in the same bed as him. He couldnt say no. "Yea um- well sure. It is Late and we should probably get some sleep tonight."

"See you soon Tyler. Im gonna grab me a snack."

"Ok Bab- Ethan. Il see you in a little."

End Of Chapter 4.