-8- ordinary girl

Who have a bias with Kim Namjoon? He's the smart leader. And i love him! Yeah... why not?! Okey bye... let's starting...
___________________________________
_____________

"Calm down student!! Calm down!" The principal yelled trying to calm the student. Then after 5 minutes, the teacher finally can control them.

Yuna still grabbed my hand tightly because of scared. I can't see BTS or my brother anywhere. It's full with the student.

"Don't worry my student... everything is gonna be alright..." the principal said.

Then one unfamiliar person wearing a police uniform appear from the stage back and whisper something to the principal. Then she turn to us back.

"I'm glad to call Kim Y/N to go in the rooftop..." she said while search for me.

Wait... me?

All student turn to me with whisper to each other. What... then i walking to the stage with Yuna and stand infront the principal.

"Inspector Maria want to see you..." she said.

M...maria??? She's here?

"Sure but... i want BTS to come with me." I said. She hesitated for the first but finally, she called them. BTS just looking at me with question face. Then we make our way to the rooftop.

"Y/N... why you called for us to follow you?" Taehyung ask me.

"I do it because... i need to keep on eye to all of you..." i said while walk. Then we arrived at the rooftop. Maria saw me and turn to me with glad face.

 Maria saw me and turn to me with glad face

"Hey Y/N.. my old friend..." she said while shaked my hand.

"Why you called for me?" I ask her. Then she smile to me.

"Did you remember that the pass case that you solve it? I want you to help me..." she said. Then i nodded. She show us the way and saw a death body. He got a stabbed in his neck and stomach.

"Just one?"

"The another one in the back of school..." she said. Then i lift down to the death body.

"We just found a pen..." Maria said while show me the pen in the plastic bag. I saw a word.

JSL...

"Did you really can do it?" Hoseok ask me while smirk.

"I bet she can't..." Jungkook said. They 3 of them laughed. I just ignored them. I tried to found the cctv. But, there's no one. I stare at the pen.

"Named... James smitchlite. And the another one is Lucas Jeffrey. They from the class 5A5. A new student in here..." she said again.

"5A5?"

"Yeah..."

"Can you call the teacher that own the class 5A5?" I ask her. Then she nodded and talk to her worker. After a minutes, the teacher are coming.