-19-

I'm sorry i didn't post yesterday... i have to settle off it. Okey..enjoy!

___________________________________
____________

"We want... you."

Ouh come on... not now. I'm not in the mood right now.

"Just go away. I'm not in the mood."

"Woa... chill. Let's just... hang out together?"

"No thanks..." i walk away.

Tch... this is just waste my time.

Then someone pulled me to the small allyway and slammed me to the wall.

"Auch!! Yah bitch! It's hurt!"

"Heh... our hurt is more hurt than you..." Jaebum said while pinned my hand.

"Aish..."

They dumped my bag to the edge and pulled out a gun. Not a one person, but they all.

"Just tell us... did you know who is BTS's bodyguard?"

Jackson said while point the gun towards me. I just silent myself.

"You don't want to answer us? Okey... fine then. Bring her." Jackson said and JB pull the car bonet. I saw one girl on there who was being tied and faint.

"Yah!! What are you doing? Let her go!" Yeah, i didn't know who is it... but still, they can't hurt her. She's innocent!

"So... answer our quest- argh!!!" I kick Jackson balls and escape from there. I run to that girl and shaked her body. Shit... she didn't wake up. Then i feels like someone hold my waist. It's yugyeom.

I pulled his hand and kick his stomach. He groan in pain. JB beat me in my cheeks and it's bleeding a little. I punch him with my energy and he was fall down...

Only.. with one punch? Seriously?

I take this chance to open the tied. Then that girl finally wake from the faint.

"Are you okey?"

She just nodded.

"Look out!!" I yelled and pull her to another side .

BAMM!!

One shot was release so random. I looked down to my body. It's... bleeding... in... my chest... i look at that person. It was...

Dahyun.

She just stood there and pull the trigger again. Wait... did she really shot me in... purpose?

BAMM!!

Another shot. And it's into my right chest. I kneeled down in speechless. Okey... that's hurt.

Did she... really shot me?

Then she walk to my ways while smirk. I can feel that something wrong here. I look at that girl.

Yeah i'm right. She's innocent huh? Well, She was smirk at me too.

"Thanks for the helping, Aerum..." Dahyun said while shaked hands with her. Then she walk away. Got7 walk to me and stand infront me.

Why i didn't expected this from the beginning... Mr. Kang said they will attack BTS. But now... it's me.

"Looks like... you are a loser now." She said while cross his hand.

"She's crazy. She really shot her sister..." Mark said.

"Shut up..."

I still can't believe what happen. She really want... to kill me.