-13- Yuna flashback

Guys!! Check this out my trailer! I just do it in this morning. I know it's too late but i'm glad if you all like it...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys... this chapter just tell you about Yuna Pov. You can skip this if you want. Tatatatata
__________________________________
___________

// YUNA POV //

Here i am. In my mother house. It'a been a year after i leave my father and start to life with mom. I was wash the dishes and heard someone burst to the door. It's.. my mom. With the stranger.

"Darling... that's was amaizing!" That man said while walking like a zombie.

"Honey, let's go to my room..." My mom said. They didn't saw me. I just looking at sink and take a deep breath. Why my family must be like this? After i done, i take a sleep for school tomorrow.

~ morning ~

I wear my shoes and walk to the school. When i arrived at the entrance, all of them look at me with disgusted. Yeah i know. Because i'm the neardy one. With my glasses, ponytail hair, and a shabby clothes. I doesn't have money to buy a new one.

I put the earphone in my ears and walk to my locker. When i was walking, i can see the others student around me whisper to each other. Yeah, it's happen every years. I open my locker and put my things in there.

"Well well... looks who we have here... the ugly nerdy..."

There it is... my worst nightmare. Or would i say, my bullies. Twice...

"Give me your wallet..."

"I don't have a money..."

Their leader, Dahyun look at me with death glare.

"Don't lying to me!" She take my wallets. She pull out the money.

"That's for my lunch!"

"I don't care!" She said while walk away and throw my wallets to the dustbin. I very hate her. I wish someone will save me but, they all just a same. There's no kind people in this school. After i close my locker, i saw someone enter the entrance.

The tiny girls was walking in the walkway. She was chew the gum while hearing the music. Her (colour) hair, (colour) eyes will make the boys crazy over her. But it's didn't show like she was like that. She have a cold eyes and simple style.

Wow... she's so beautiful...

She didn't wear the fashion style like the others student in here. When she was walking, the people around her just stared at her. But she didn't care at all...

I think she's the newbie here. She walk and look at her around. The student start to whisper again.

But she didn't care about that. I bet she's just a same like them. I walk into my class and wait for lessoning started. I come in 5 minutes early... yeah, i like to be alone.

The student start to fulled in the class. After a minutes, i heard a girls screaming alod from the far. I know who it was... Then the hot famous boys enter the class. That's... BTS. My second bullies.

They walk into their desk with the girl crazy around them. I can't see what they look at them. They just have a cruel heart, kindless, evil, bad, and anything negative about them.

After a second, a girl step in the class. That's a girl that i saw in this morning. So it's true that she's the newbie here. And she have a same class as me.