-10- YUNA

Hey guys. I just eanna tell you that i will not publish for 3 days... maybe. Because in my country, we have a celebration. We called HARI RAYA. Okey bye...
___________________________________
________________

// NAMJOON POV //

After Y/N running away, we just look at each other.

"What's problem with her?" Jin ask me.

"I don't know. It's like... she have something to do... in hurry..." This is very weird.

"Hey, what did you say if... we checked for her?" Taehyung said while walk away but Yoongi hyung pulled him back.

"No... didn't you hear Y/N? She said to stay in here and look for Yuna..."

"I'm scared... ouh God.. please protect Y/N..." Yuna said while intertwine her finger.

Yeah, i'm confuse like a hell tho but i beed to hear Y/N. It must have something wrong...

After 30 minutes, she doesn't come back. So as the leader, i decide to checked on her.

"You guys stay here... i will check on her." I said and they nodded. I walk to the lift and press the 3rd floor. When i arrived, i saw a bodyguard lay on the floor. My heart beat fastly like a hell.

I ran to them while curse against my breath.

"Yah!! What happen?!" I yelled while shaked their body.

No respon...

I turn to Dad office and saw his door opened. I ran there while shaking. Scared if anything happen to my parents. When i arrived, i saw Y/N kneeled down to one body.

"Y/N??"

No respon.

I walk to her and touch her shoulder. Then i glance to that body. Fuck...

"Mom?!!"

I kneeled down and grab her head into my thight.

"Y/N!! What happen?! Why my mom is bleeding?!"

She just stare and spechless. I turn to my mom. I put my ears to her chest.

No beating...

"Mom!!!" I cry hardly. My mom...

She's...gone...

Then Y/N stand up while holding the gun. I really confuse. What is going on now?!

"I will catch that brat..." she said while make a fist. And she's crying too. But, why she's crying?

"Y/N... what... happen.." i said while shaking in hesitated. Then she turn to me.

"I... don't know. When i arrived, i saw... she's... bleeding..." she said while wiped her tears. I can see she's so sad and mad at the same time.

"I already sent Mr. Kang to the ward room. Cancel the party and tell the boys to come in meeting room. I will wait in there..." she said while lift up my mom in her shoulder. I stand up and run quickly to the party.

"Hello guys... ermm, i just want to say that... we will cancel the party because we have an emergency. I'm so sorry..." i talk with the microphone.

Then all of them walk out. The boys come to me with curious face.

"Hyung... what happen? Why did you ended the party?" Jungkook ask me.

"Guys... you will know in the meeting room. Now let's go. Y/N was waiting for us."