○ Jimin's Ending ○

// AUTHOR-NIM POV //

"Where do you think you are going? You are mine, and you can't go anywhere without me."

He said while stared deeply into your eyes. You can't help but look away.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here... to bring you with me." He said while walking to you. You didn't moving for a little bit and finally, he's infront you.

"Y/N... follow me."

"Where? And for what?"

"To our new life." He said while holding your waist.

"Jimi-"

"Y/N, please. Don't leave me..." *don't leave me now believe hashiri dash, okey sorry*

"I..."

"I love you, Y/N. And i know, you were love me too." He said and hug you. Then you slowly hug him back. Why not? It's true that you love him too, you just can't admit that.

"I... i love you to, Jiminie."

Then he kiss your forehead and cheeks. You were burning like hell and were about to explosed.

"Come on..." he said and pulling your waist together with him.

MEANWHILE

"I.... i'm so emotional now..." *sob sob*

"Stop it, Seongwoo. I know, it's too sweet better than your love story." Jisung said.

"Aish... you..."

"Come on. It's end now. Let them be a happy family." Minhyun said while walk away.

"Hey... where are you going?" Sungwoon ask.

"Can't you see here? Author-nim want to 'finish' our character in here. And she was struggling to find the idea how to make another endings for the another bias."

*what the hell, Sungwoon😂*

"Fine, fine. Let's go. We will appear in 2 chapter more. And we need a rest for that." Woojin said.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Daniel said.

□ AFTER 3 YEARS □

Jimin wake up in the 7 A.M. He can't sleep at all. Then he look at person who was beside him for a long time. He was admiring her.

"I love you, babe." He stroking her black hair.

"I love you too, Jiminie pabo." She said with her eyes is still closed.

"Wae? You.. didn't sleep?"

"I did. But you was always moving around. Did you not sleep too?" She said and open her eyes.

"Ouh.. i'm sorry if i wake you up. I just... can't sleep." He said while smiled sweetly.

"Come on. Let we cuddles. It's a Sunday." You said and put your head into his chest.

"Y/N... why you are so adorable when you wake up?" He kiss your cheeks.

"That's what i am.." you said while smiled teasing him.

"Yes you are." He said and pinch your cheeks.

"You know? When the first time we meet at the mall?" He added and you nodding.

"What about that?"

"Nothing, just... i'm interesting on you for the first time."

"But, we always fight with each other. And you don't like me tho."

"It's because, you were closed with my hyung. And i'm jealous about that." He pouted.

"Don't do that face. I will kiss you."

"Hahaha... you are so cute. I'm so excited waiting for our child. Maybe he/she will be like you." He touch your nose.

"Noo... i want he/she be like you." You pinch his cheeks.

"Hahaha okey, princess. And... should we do that for... our child?" He smirk.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Should we... start our project?" He lick his lips.

"Jim-"

"Come here..." he hug you tightly and kiss your lips. It's soft and beautiful.

You never fall in love with anybody and now... he was your first love. Your everything. Your mochi, Your Jiminie, your husband, your chim chim, your puppy.

The boys? They were happy for you two, even they are fall in love with you, but they know. Jimin were needs you more than them.

"I love you, Park y/n." *my profile name😂*

"I love you too, Jiminie Pabo."

[ THE END ]

Hello my sugargliders! Do you know that i were make a fanfics on the youtube? THE SON OF DEVIL BTSFF. Don't forget to watch it!