-21-

// Y/N POV //

"Eomma... where are we going?"

"We will go for family holidays, honey..." she said while patted my hairs.

"Did oppa will follow us?"

"He have a training honey... it's just you, Daddy and me..." she said while smiled at me. Then she grab my hands and walk into the car.

"Are you ready?" Daddy said while smiled and look at me.

"Let's go!!"

Then the car start to driving away. For 1 hour, i start to feel asleep. But it's too noisy at all.

"What are you talking about? This is your family! You can't do that..."

"Honey... i'm doing this... for our family. We need a money right?"

"But... you are their father... this is wrong. You tell me that you already stop from doing it."

"Honey... i didn't got a job. This is the only way."

"I don't care. From now, you must stop all of this."

"Shut up your mouth!"

"No! I'm never shut up for- argh!!"

BAMM!!

What was that?

"Eomma?" I said while rubbed my eyes. Daddy was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Daddy!! Watch out!!"

BANGGG!!!

Our car and the lorries was banged to each other. I didn't know where that lorries was come.

"Auch..." my head was so hurt... very-very hurt.

"Eomma? Appa?" I trying to find my parents. I saw my Eomma was lay down there... covered with blood. How can she got a lot injured? I run to my mom and holding his hand.

"Eomma? W...what happen?"

She began to crying while hold her chest. Why... her chest was got a... shot?! Since when?!

"My... poor b..baby..."she said while hold my cheeks.

"Eomma~ what... happen to you? Why your chest... was bleeding a lot?" I began to cry too.

"Honey... please. Take care of yourself." Then she close her eyes and didn't moved.

"Eomma? Eomma?!" I crying a lot. I try to find my dad but, he's nowhere. When i hear a ambulance sirent, my view become blur and then... i was blank.

W .what happen? Why... why i'm dreaming about it again?

"Y/N..."

Someone is calling me...

"Y/N......"

W..what?

"Y/N? Y/N!! Open your eyes!"

I open my eyes little by little. When it was clear... i sitting abruptly and take a breath.

"Yah!! Are you okey?" I look at that person. It was Jin and the rest of BTS.

"Yeah... i..."

"It's okey. The important thing is you are fine now. Just relax okey?" He said while ley me down to the bed.

"Hey Y/N..." Jungkook said while sit beside me.

"Are you okey now?"

"Yeah... i'm okey. No need to worried. You must worried about yourself first..." he said while point at me.