haha i'm gonna die rn

N O T E S:

it's monday my dudes aaAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH

lol

it isn't even a month since my first day of school and i'm already stressed lol. please pray that i'll survive this year ;)

renjun was fond of school mornings because he gets to drink coffee and... well, drink more coffee andーokay, maybe he only liked school mornings because of coffee.

but this time it's different, he wakes up with usual eye bags and morning breath, followed by his strained muscles from the stretching yesterday. heck he wants to sleep again and just cover himself with his duvet, yet he gets up and forces himself to wake up.

he stands infront of the mirror on his bathroom, strewing some drops of cold water all over his his face, wake the fuck up, slapping his cheeks lightly.

looking at the mirror, seeing his bare face, he frowns. renjun doesn't know how he get this motivation to wake up, usually when the alarm rings he just turned it off and sleep back and wait for his mother to wake up and scold him yet he is here now, already  awake and still tried

he groans and starts to do his morning routine on his bathroom, though he moved jadedly, he's worn-out body didn't have much energy so it took him long enough to get out from the bathroom. (he almost fell asleep during his shower that's why) after that he changed into his uniform and walked downstairs.

“good morning māmā,” he stops midway on walking down to the stairs when he sees his mother and greets her.

his mother smiles in amusement holding plates as food was already displayed on the table, “you're up early...” she says as she was about to wake him up after she finishes readying the table.

he smiles nervously, walking towards the table and kisses her mother's cheek and snatches a toast of bread, taking a bite from it. “i... i just kinda feel like waking up early, i guess.” he explains, his voice muffled as he chews the bread.

after he eats his meal, renjun bids his mother a goodbye and starts walking to school (i don't have time to narrate renjun eating, it'll just makes everybody hungry lmao). the sun was out in his glory, and the beautiful hue of blue is painted over the sky as white clouds moving above each houses' roofs. during the walk, he doesn't stop at the cafe that he usually buys coffee as he feels that he doesn't need to.

weird, i always buy coffee during mornings, but then shrugs at the sudden change of routine and attitude, and doesn't complain because he kept having headaches  because of his addiction of caffeine (maybe he should start listening to his doctor)