12K wohoo + get cool

i never thought that this garbage would reach 12k

i never thought that this garbage would reach 12k. i wasn't really thinking about this fic much, just wanted to publish something for fun hahahshsgahー

and this wouldn't happen if it weren't for you guys, and yes! you too silent readers who don't vote, comment and who don't put this fic in their reading list. (i'm not saying you should vote, comment or put this on your reading lists, i'm also a silent reader so go ahead! i don't even care for the votes lol)

 (i'm not saying you should vote, comment or put this on your reading lists, i'm also a silent reader so go ahead! i don't even care for the votes lol)

donghyuck slurps the last drop of his drink as he watches jeno flees away from their table, who talked to renjun without the usual awkward atmosphere. the two lads had pretty much solved the stilted ambiance (through everyday meet ups ofc) though it didn't cease the blooming of renjun's crimson red cheeks every time they speak. “5 times this week, i can't believe that you're still alive, injun.” 

jungwoo giggles, a fry on his hand, lazily waves it as he speaks, “your cheeks prolly stay red for the whole year if you two keep meeting.” a pinkish colour blooms on the latter's ears, in which jungwoo coos. renjun hates the teasing but he's embarrassed, and if he taunts one of them to stop, he'll stutter.

donghyuck rolls his eyes as if he wasn't blushing over mark giving him a friendly and obviously platonic hug yesterday. “god, i haven't seen you this red ever since 5th grade.” 

he touches his own cheeks. hot. his cheeks are hot, and probably look like a tomato.

renjun doesn't know why he has this effect on jeno. honestly jeno's just like mark: nice, quite awkward but really adorable, they have the same qualities! yet he doesn't have that bubbling good ache on his chest whenever he see mark smiling (unlike jeno) or when mark let out his cute obnoxious laugh, he doesn't cooes. (not like when jeno does)

jeno's like a puppy, a lost cute puppy. one of those puppies that tilt their heads when they're confused or those puppies who wiggle their tails whenever they meet someone new.

ーgod, scratch that jeno is a puppy.
and renjun like puppies.
so he might like jeno too.

“what the fuck are you saying?” 

“what?” renjun shifts his head towards donghyuck, his train of thoughts suddenly stop, “what did i say?” 

donghyuck clasps his hands together, and speaks with a thin ugly voice, mocking the boy “jeno's a puppy, i like puppies then maybe i might like him too blahblahblahーugh.” he groans in disgust.“i can't believe you renjun. a puppy, really?” 

lucas who was there just eating his huge lunch, nods in agreement and snatches a fry from jungwoo's plate, with his own plate already neat and clean.“yeah, if he would an animal, he would be a cat.”

jungwoo butts in, “a kitten or a puppyーwhatever it is, they're both cute.”

donghyuck slams his hand on the table, “uh huh, not if that kitten already has boyfriend!” 

renjun shrugs, averting his eyes on the floor, “... well, we're not really really really sure if jaemin's his boyfriend...” he pause and caress his arms. his hope that maybe he has a shot on jeno grew in time because of their usual meetings. he shouldn't be too far-fetching but still, “y'know, maybe they're just-just very close friends... i mean you never know, may-maybe that jaemin guy is straight!” 

a scoff is heard, “oh come on! i've seen jaemin kissed a lot of guys on the cheeks, even that brat jisung!” donghyuck exclaims, in which the younger boy scolds a 'hey, i didn't do anything' with his eyes set on his phone. “and you don't even know if jeno's straight.” 

right. the most important question ever if you have a gay crush on someone.

renjun sighs in frustration, right he didn't think of that, and that hope that he had flushes away in the sink in just a snap. his shoulders slump and mumbles. “hyuck, i thought you're my friend.” feeling betrayed that he crushed his small hope.

“well, i am your friend and as your friend, i need  to tell you the truth and truth hurts.” there was menace in his voice in which renjun knows the other was enjoying him like this.

renjun ignores donghyuck, he now reminds himself not to go to him when it comes to advices. he turns to his second choice.“okay jungwoo hyung, if you're my true friend, do you think i have a chance on jeno?” 

the older winces, “honestly, no. sorry.” 

renjun doesn't gives up because that's not the answer that he wanted to hear and turns at the youngest who was playing mobile games all lunch period.“jisung, do youー” 

his eyes still in the screen, “no.” 

“um okay, well if thereー” 

“no.” 

“butー” 

“no.” 

“even just a little bit?” 

“nope.” 

“i fucking hate you guys.” he glares.

okay, note, when you need encouragement, don't go to your friends they only disappoint you.

stan stay kids. stan ateez. stan seventeen. stan red velvet. stan twice. stan iz one. stan billie eilish. stan joji. stan jeremy zucker. stan fourth of spades.

this is garbage and i don't know what I'm doing but i love u guys so I'm gonna try my best bye