YOU CAN JUST SKIP THIS IF YOU WANNA

renjun looks at jeno with shaking eyes, his one elbow propped on the table and his cheek resting on his palm, “oh my fucking God, why are you so handsome?” lowly he says, not wanting  the other boy to hear him.

“huh?” jeno turns his head towards renjun, vaguely hearing what he said.

the chinese boy widens his eyes, had the dancer heard his whispering admiration. “oh,” he stutters a little, and unfolded his arms and placed them on the table, shaking his head, “nothing, just blabbering about how hard this science project is. ” making an awful excuse, eyes not meeting his.

jeno smiles in agreement, his eyes turn into crescent moonsーlike a cat! how cute. “well yeah, mr. choi is know for giving some really difficult projects.” nodding his head.

LOL NOPE THIS ISN'T AN UPDATE

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

but today's july not april, you dumbfuck!

i know but you know what? i can say whatever i fucking want, Janet.

(please don't be offended if ever your name is janet lol.)

ANYGAY

ANYWAYS***

THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY SHAMELESS PROMOTION

IF U WENT TO SEE MY PROFILE OR SOMETHING YOU PROBABLY SAW IT LOL.

THIS IS AN UNDERRATED SHIP!!!

Basically it's a markren story (and might have markhyuck and renmin)

You can read it or nah, it's your choice!

gonna update this week?????? I think???