Chapter 7: Wash Dishes

Lu Jun is wearing a dark grey plush bathrobe. His whole body is emitting the after bath sweet scent which is filling the air. A few sparkling and translucent water droplets from his dripping wet jet-black hair fall on his strong chest and slide along the delicate skin all the way below ...... Gulp, I subconsciously shallow back my saliva. It is said that a man who has taken a bath is the most lethal, which is indeed true! Looking at this handsome man after bathing figure, even someone with a thick skin like me, also cannot help but have her cheek burning hot! (You are so honest – )

In order to avoid looking like a fool in public, I only take a glance then quickly revert my gaze and say seriously: "The meal is ready, so you can eat now!"

Without waiting for big boss Lu to say something, Xiao Yi is already nodding his head and says: "Since you are so sincere in inviting me, I'll reluctantly stay for dinner."

Immediately, I am dumbstruck. You naughty child, really very thick skinned, ah. When did I invite you to stay for dinner!? You better leave quickly, because looking at you for one more second, I will have headache!

In contrast, when Lu Jun hears this, he actually smiles in an amiable manner. He slowly walks over and softly asks: "Xiao Yi, you intend to stay for dinner?"

"Yes!" The mischievous kid nods his head, looking adorable and innocent, blinks his eyes and asks: "Big brother Lu does not welcome Xiao Yi ah?"

"Of course, welcome." Lu Jun lovingly touches his head, bents down and whispers in the mischievous kid's ear.

After listening to his words, that mischievous kid's face changes color, like he is nervous and panic-stricken. He puts away the notebook and pen on the table in a flurry, then says: "I'll go home first. Enjoy your meal!" After saying that, he swiftly runs out the door and slams it shut. In the blink of an eye, this little boy disappeared in a surprisingly fast speed.

I could not help but feel surprised. Just a moment ago, didn't he really want to stay and have dinner? What did that two-faced Lu say to him to make him so fearful? I remain perplexed despite much thought ......

The gaily-colored and nice smelling food dishes are served on the dining table. Mr. Lu is very gentle and graceful in picking up his chopsticks, slowly picks up the food and put them into his mouth.

After all, this is his first time eating my cooking, so I fear it may not suit his taste. Hence, I quickly ask: "How is it? Delicious or not?"

He slowly chews a few times. It is rare that he does not criticise me. Instead, he smiles faintly and nods his head slightly: "Your cooking skill is pretty good."

As a result, I feel very excited. This is big boss Lu's unprecedented first praise ah!

Sure enough, if a person has been oppressed for a long time, she will be eternally grateful for small mercy. My mood is good so my appetite is also good. Thus, I enjoy my meal immensely.

While eating, suddenly I remember the look of panic on that mischievous kid's face when he ran away in a hurry. I am rejoicing in his misfortune and is also curious so I ask: "Oh, by the way, general manager, what did you just say to Xiao Yi, to the extent of frightening him so badly!?"

Lu Jun looks at me, his eyes fill with smiling expression and says: "I only told him that you think he is very cute and intend to give him a kiss after the meal."
......

My mood immediately turns very depressed, so I decide to transform my grief and indignation into eating. I grab and sweep away all the food on the dining table like a vicious dog. Finally, I put down my bowl and chopsticks under Lu Jun's alarmed gaze.