Chapter 33: Tragedy.......

Following the sound of a door slamming, Xiao Yi's figure disappears from my line of sight. I make a fist with my hand. I feel grief and indignation. Humph! if this terrible kid did not run away fast, I imagine I'll rush over directly like s mother. Without saying anything further, I'll hit his head and leave him with two big lumps like two cactuses!

Lu Jun looks at me with a faint smile and rubs my head intimately: "How? This little blow, already made you angry like this?"

I glare angrily at him: "Is this considered a little blow? If someone said that of you, will you not be angry?"

He raises his eyebrows, shrugs his shoulders and says leisurely: "No one has ever said that to me, but you're different. You get provoked once every few days. I thought after going through repeated blows, you are already unaffected. It seems that you have to toughen yourself up mentally."

What kind of talk is this! You've outstanding quality, so you are unlikely to be derided by others. Thus you need not have any such concern. In contrast I have to toughen myself up mentally, right?

Aiyaya, I am really mad! I am unable to restrain my anger, glare at him, turn round and walk into the kitchen. Someone brisk and joyful laughter can be heard from behind.

To get it done quickly, I walk into the kitchen, put on the apron and start to cook. When I open and look in the refrigerator, I discover there is very little things inside, only tomato, vegetables and some eggs. Fortunately there are some noodles in the cupboard, so at least can make a bowl of tomato and egg noodles.

I've just put the pot on the stove in preparation to boil some water. I smell a familiar odor approaching from behind. I subconsciously turn around and happen to bump into Lu Jun's chest. Before I am able to regain my composure, he has already stretched out his arms and hugged my waist. Darkness descends before my eyes. My lips feel slightly hot and an explosion sound can be heard in my mind.

He is very focused and earnest in his kissing. Gently closing his eyes and drooping his fine and long eyelashes, as if he is tasting something delicious. That kind of appreciative attitude makes me cannot help but also immerse myself in the kiss. For a split second, I feel as if I've really become Cinderella who is fancied by the prince. I am enjoying this exceptional happiness and reveling in the fairy tale kind of beauty. Gradually, I start to respond to him.

I do not know how long has passed before Lu Jun finally lets go of me. I am gasping for breath and leaning on his chest. I lose my train of thought. My vision is a bit blurry when I look up at him and call softly: "General manager?"

I do not know whether or not my current appearance is stimulating him, as the color of his eyes deepen. Suddenly, he holds my waist carries me and about to walk out of the kitchen.

I immediately become clear-headed and shout out in surprise: "What are you doing? Didn't you say you are hungry? I have not finished cooking yet ......"

He lowers his jet-black eyes and looks deeply into my eyes as if wanting to suck me into the abyss. He says in a husky voice: "Yes, I'm hungry. I've been hungry for several days."

While talking, my body softens and I am already lying on the bed. Following the sinking of my body, his breath can be felt on my face. I am a little flustered and shout: "General Manager, cannot ...... I refuse to have sexual relationship before marriage ...... "

Lu Jun chuckles softly and moves his lips to the side of my ear. With his warm breath fanning my ear, he mutters: "Hasn't it already happened? There is not much difference between once and two times."

I look slightly distracted and think for a little while. Yes ah, what he said makes sense. There seems like not much difference between once and two times ......