Chapter 31: Misunderstanding ...

Indeed, you cannot judge a man merely by his appearance. Although the man sitting opposite seems amiable and good-natured, his skill to mock people has already reached the point of perfection. He gives me an initial show of strength right away. My just improved mood is completely hitting rock bottom now. At the same time, my favourable impression of him is also falling sharply to zero.

At this moment, a waiter comes over with the menu. He stoops slightly beside me and politely asks: "Miss, what do you want to order?"

Although I am very dissatisfied with this blind date, since I am already here, I might as well finish eating this meal. At least, I can report back to mother after the completion of my mission. I take the menu and roughly glance over it. Then I look up and ask the person opposite: "Mr. He, do you like to eat chicken curry with rice?"

He looks a bit surprised and his face reveals that angelic smile again. Then he politely shakes his head: "I'm sorry, but I don't really like the taste of curry ......"

"Please bring two chicken curry with rice, thank you." Without waiting for him to finish his sentence, I directly turn around and place my order with the waiter. The waiter is somewhat surprised and stunned for a moment. After seeing that I give him a nod of approval, he only takes the menu and walks away.

Originally, I come with the intention to mess up this blind date, so I do not mind leaving behind a very bad impression. Naturally, I cannot be bothered to be polite with him anymore. Contrary to my expectation, Mr. He remains calm and composed. He still has this big smile but with evil intention on his face. He looks at me thoughtfully, without revealing the slightest dissatisfaction.

He can really pretend to be a gentleman. Okay, you continue and I will keep you company. See how long you can keep up your smiling face.

After a while, the waiter carries a tray with two plates of delicious looking chicken curry with rice. I take the tray straight off him and rudely put the two plates in front of me. Then I pick up the spoon and begin to eat one plate with gusto.

He Xiao Ran looks startled and points at the other plate which I've also taken for myself: "This one ......"

"Oh, this one ah." I continue to eat without looking up and reply seriously: "I am going to pack it later and take home for supper tonight."

"......"

He remains silent for a while and does not order something for himself to eat. He only drinks the glass of purified water in front of him and looks at me gobbling up my food with interest. Suddenly he speaks up: "It seems Miss Xia also did not come to this blind date willingly."

I give him an angry stare. Of course, I am not here willingly! However, he said, "also". This means ...... I quickly state my stand: "Are you also forced to come here? That is great. After eating this meal, we would go our separate way and do not hinder each other in the future. "

He raises his eyebrows and seems a bit depressed: "Miss Xia, you are really frank and straightforward ...... Facing such an outstanding man like me, why don't you appear tempted at all?"

I stare blankly. Yes ah, he is really very outstanding, but I really don't fancy him. Perhaps because I have someone more outstanding than him at my side ......

Thinking of Lu Jun, I feel depressed again. Thus I continue to immerse myself in eating and give vent by chewing a big mouthful at a time.

Seeing that I am in low spirit and does not answer him, suddenly He Xiao Ran is in high spirit: "It seems that you are really not interested in me. Then let's get married la."

"Cough cough ......" I did not pay attention, choke and start to cough up. While I am drinking some water, I frown and stare at him: "Get married? You and me?"