Chapter 3. Secrets & Identities

With the mysterious man and Amy

????: you will be safe here princess.

Any: where am I and why? Also who are you? I demand to know!

????: first of all you can't tell me what to do!

Amy was about to say something but was cut off by tmm( the mysterious man).

????: I'm the prince of the dark kingdom * looks at her* I'm Shadow the hedgehog!

Amy:* gasps* w-w-what a-are y-y-you gonna d-d-do to m-me?

Shadow: nothing right this minute but to answer your question, we're in the middle of your kingdom and mine. You also have to stay here if you want to be safe.

Amy giggled

Amy: what exactly makes me safe when I'm not with my kingdom and I'm with a criminal that betrays his on kingdom?

Shadow: oh so you're a weakling hmm? A pathetic little girl that needs her guards to protect her?* chuckle*

Amy:* grabs hammer* oh yeah! I'll show you who's pathetic!

Amy ran up to shadow and almost hit him when he stopped her hammer. Amy turned red with embarrassment and then shadow kissed her! But then Amy's heart started to race and she kissed back which made shadow blush.

Amy:*thoughts* why can't I stop kissing him? I can't be FALLING FOR HIM! I'm dedicated to sonic, how can I love him. But....it....feels....so....good!

Then they started to make out!

Both:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hey sorry it's short my phones about to die so yea bye stay tuned tomorrow for Shadamy Love Is War: Feelings and Lives✌️😊