Chapter 1. The peaceful princess

Hi this is my first shadamy story and I will try to finish 2 shadamy stories before September cause I have school anyway ON WITH THE STORY!

One beautiful summer day the sun starts to rise and peek into a peacefully sleeping princess's room. She is pink has long hair, but puts it up, emerald green eyes and her name is Amy Rose.

Amy:*yawns*

Blaze: You're awake my lady?

Amy: yes, may I help you.

Blaze: your father wants you to come downstairs for breakfast.

Amy: thank you, you can be on your way now

Blaze did a curtsy and then walked away. Amy was about to get ready when she saw her calendar. it said 30 July " My 18th birthday!". Amy giggled loudly and got her best dress on then she went downstairs.

Amy: Good morning father, good morning mother

Vector and Vanilla: good morning sweetheart

Amy ate her breakfast and asked her parents if she could go to the maze just outside the castle and her parents said yes. The princess went to her room and got a blue short dress w/ leggings and leather boots on and went outside!

-------------Outside in the maze------------------------------

Amy: I sure hope sonic got my text to meet me here * gasp*

Amy saw sonic kissing SALLY!! She ran away in tears not knowing where she was going.

Amy's thoughts
How could he do this to me! I've been the one there for him not her!

Amy then looked up and saw it was raining and she was in the woods. Then she slipped in the mud and hit a tree.

Amy: AAAAAAAAH!!!!!* passes out*

Hi sorry it's short I'm in a car and it's like one o'clock where we are so ya hopefully I can add another chapter tomorrow see ya night ✌️💤