Chapter 5. The Consequences

Hi sorry I couldn't update my 5th one yesterday I was super tired and my phone was about to die so I will upload 3 chapters today

Lk&Dk:Amy/shadow why?

Shadamy: *hung heads and looked at each other then at the kingdoms*

Amy realized there was blood all over her kingdom and freaked out!

Amy: OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!* sees both kingdoms with weapons then looked past them and saw her kingdoms dead bodies on the floor* D-d-did you...

Lk: we didn't know where you were!

Amy: * flames start to surround her and she turned dark* YOU IMBECILES EVERYONE KNOWS THE DARK KINGDOM IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY KINGDOM IN THE UNIVERSE WHY WASTE OUR SOLDIERS FOR NOTHING!

LK: what else were we supposed to do!!!

Vector: none of that matters now, Amy, you are no longer allowed to exit the kingdom no matter what!

Amy: But father it was an accident I...

Vector: I don't care you are not allowed to any more now say good bye to him so we can leave!

Amy walked up to shadow and looked in his eyes. then she kissed him which made sonic fall to the floor and shocked the kingdoms.

Shadamy:mmmmmmmmmm

Amy:* whispering in shadows ear* meet me at my balcony at 12 ok.

Shadow: *whispering*ok * talking normally and hugging her now* I'll miss you princess

Amy: I'll miss you too shadow.

Shadow planted a kiss on Amy's head and Amy went home.

At 12 o'clock

Amy walked out on her balcony but didn't see shadow. Little did she know that she was being watched by her mother and her father. A couple minutes later she was about to go inside when she felt warm hands wrap around her waste gently and a voice said " hello my princess".

Alright that's the end of this chapter ( mainly cause my hands hurt) so stay tuned for the next chapter on Shadamy Love Is War, Her Choice Shall Be Made ✌️ rate comment follow ect.