🃏♦️🃏

chapter 6

"minji, let's go to the library today! my boyfriend is going to be there and i want you to meet him." sorn says.

"sorn, i don't care about your boyfriend." i say.

"you're one of my close friends, i think you should meet him!" sorn says.

"fine, you're so annoying." i say.

you<myps4: taee, i can't play overwatch today.. something came up

vforvictory: sAME! omg coincidence or not?

you<myps4: whatever, let's stay up and play tonight. byeee, ily my bro😪✊🏻

vforvictory: i lUv u too minji😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍❤️😍❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞👅👀

you<myps4: omg shut up

vforvictory: im just showing my luv for u😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

you<myps4: ur so embarrassing💀💀

vforvictory: its my speciality 😎😎😎😎

i grin at my phone and sorn drags me to the library.

"get off your phone!" sorn whines.

"whatever." i mumble.

"sorry babe, she's so rude." sorn says.

i look up from my phone and i see someone that i never would i thought i would see until
now.

"minji, this is v. v, this is minji." sorn says.

i start breathing heavily as i gulp. i feel like i'm about to shit my pants.

"h–hi." i say.

"hello minji." taehyung says and winks at me.

"i hope you guys get along." sorn says and i nod my head.

"sure." i say and i sit down next to taehyung.

"i forgot, one of my other friends is coming." minji says.

"w–who?" i ask.

"yeri!" sorn says and i look behind her to see, a girl. probably, the girl that is "yeri."

"oh, hey." i say.

"hey, minji." yeri says and sits next to taehyung on the other side while sorn is sitting across taehyung.

"yeri, this is v, v this is yeri." sorn says.

"heyy v." yeri says, twirling her hair, "you really like sorn don't you..?"

yeri giggles and i drop my phone on the floor on purpose to see yeri is touching taehyung's thigh under the table. sorn clears her throat and fake smiles.

"how's your boyfriend, yeri?" sorn says.

oh god, this is going to turn out to be a mess.

"we broke up, sadly. but i'm definitely looking for someone new." yeri says and she giggles. her other hands touches taehyung's biceps and she bites her lip.

"you play football, don't you? no wonder you're so strong.. maybe you're that strong in bed.." yeri says.

"may i talk to you, yeri in privately?" sorn says and i sigh.

yeri and sorn leave which leaves taehyung and i alone. i face taehyung and he smiles at me.