🃏♦️🃏

chapter 13

"got you!" i say and jungkook grins at me.

"queen minji~" jungkook says, "for the win!"

we both burst out laughing but our laughing dies down when we both fall into each other's eyes. my heart beat starts increasing and i close my eyes. i feel jungkook's breath on me and i suddenly feel his soft lips on mine. jungkook pulls away and i open my eyes. the kiss was short and perfect.

"kookie.." i say.

"i really like you, minji." jungkook says.

"i like you a lot, kookie." i say as we both smile at each other.

"i know it's like the first time we've met, but i feel like i've known you forever through a screen. i've liked you for a very long time.
so, minji.. will you be my girlfriend?" jungkook says, "it's okay, if you don't want to be or you think things are moving too fast."

"of course." i say and jungkook smiles, "but under one condition. if you sing for me."

"minji, you know how i hate to sing in front of people." jungkook says as he whines.

"i don't care, sing the song you were mumbling earlier." i say.

jungkook sighs and sings, "pictures i'm living through for now, trying to remember all the good times. our life was cutting through so loud, memories are playing in my dull mind. i, hate this part, paper hearts and i'll hold a piece of yours. don't think i would just forget about it.. hoping that you won't forget~"

i feel like i just fell in love with his voice.

"jungkoo–" i say.

"i know my voice is bad, but i did it for you." jungkook murmurs.

"are you kidding me? it's beautiful! i love it! i love you!" i say.

jungkook chuckles and says, "really?"

"yes, kookie." i say.

"awe.. you make me blush." jungkook says.

i lay my head on jungkook's thighs which are godly and i look up at him. i admire his face and he says, "what are you doing?"

"admiring what a boyfriend i have." i say.

"oh, shut up." jungkook says.