🃏♦️🃏

chapter 19

taehyung walks in with his head low.

"tae!" i shout but jungkook shushes me. jungkook leaves me and taehyung to be alone for some privacy.

"taehyung, why did you do this? i thought you were my best friend? do you hate me?" i write down and tears were already cascading down my cheeks.

"i'm sorry, min. i was mad, i was angry at you. i was angry at you for kissing jungkook. i was mad at you for dating jungkook.." taehyung says.

"and it was my fault everyone started calling you a slut.." taehyung says but i get up to hug him.

"i deserve it. i'm useless, anyways.." i wrote down.

"no! that's not true. you are the bestest friend i've ever had. i love you.. so so much.." taehyung says.

"why'd you do it?" i wrote down.

"anger always takes the best of me." taehyung says as he sighs, "i'm going to go to therapy, don't worry. it's always been a problem of mine but i'm going to take it seriously because i don't want to hurt my best friend anymore."

"i have a surprise for you." i wrote down, "just close your eyes."

"okay.." taehyung says.

i look in one of the drawers to see bandages. i take it and wrap it around taehyung's head, covering his eyes.

"what is this?" taehyung says.

"you tried to kill me before.." i say, "might aswell kill myself while i'm at it."

i start choking myself as taehyung cries for help. it's uselss now, tae. i'm gone for good.

a/n: my finger slipped akshbsjkxl