🃏♦️🃏

epilogue.

taehyung had to live in sorrow for the rest of his life, knowing that he killed his best friend and his lover.

taehyung had always loved jungkook, but he never wanted to show it. it was embarrassing when taehyung got boners when jungkook used to simply touch him on his arm. his friends used to tease him when his face got red anytime he got close to jungkook. taehyung didn't talk to jungkook as much so he wouldn't make it obvious that he loves him but he felt so at home with jungkook. they secretly do go out with each other to amusement parks, movies, etc. without the others knowing maybe like once in 2 weeks and they used to play overwatch all the time.

he thought if he told anyone he was gay, they would think of him differently. especially his parents, he didn't know how to bring it up neither did he know if they accepted gays. he knew that jungkook was straight and when he found out that his best friend was dating him, his anger took the best of him.

taehyung did go to therapy for his anger issues when he was younger because he was breaking things and hurting people but he finally got over it. but, this really triggered him. he couldn't take it. now, he has promised himself never to get mad at someone again. he will forever live in sorrow.

THE
END.

hope you enjoyed! read some more stories of mine if you liked my writing and thanks!
@agustoad