🃏♦️🃏

chapter 18

that night, i went home and cried. when girls go through a heartbreak and cry an ocean, i always thought it was stupid. i thought, you're crying over someone who doesn't deserve you. but here i am. what a hypocrite, am i? the next day, i didn't feel like going to school. i already knew what was going to happen. actually, i skipped a whole 2 weeks of school. i had absolutely no motivation to go. my mom didn't even know about this. i would say that i'm going to school and my mom would leave for work. i would come right back and cry in my room all day. my mom didn't even notice a thing and the days when my mom was home, i would go to the park and hangout there.

🌻🌻🌻
⚡️⚡️⚡️

i walk to a local connivence store to get some ramen noodles since i was running low. i walk inside and i grab my favorite ramen noodles. someone knocks it down and i try to pick it back up but they kick it. i look up to see taehyung, jungkook and some other of his friends. they look like a gang or something.

"are you just going to stare at me?" i say.

"look at this slut talking back." taehyung says.

"how funny.." i murmur.

"should i choke you again?" taehyung says.

"w–" i say and taehyung wraps both of his hands around my neck. i start to gag and he smirks. jungkook pushes taehyung off of me and i fall to the ground. i couldn't get up because my vision was too blurry. tears want to threaten my eyes again but i shake it off. i am too weak to get up and i end up closing my eyes.

👀👀👀

i wake up to see jungkook's face all puffy and red. my heart aches at the sight of him like that and i manage to say, "d–don't cry."

"oh my god, you're a–awake.." jungkook says. i look around me to see myself in a hospital bed. i'm in the hospital?

"let me get the doctor.." jungkook says and i tug on his sleeve.

"pen and paper.." i say, my voice sounding very hoarse.

"don't talk.. you'll be damaging your voice more." jungkook says.

"why am i slut? what did i do wrong?" i write down on paper.

"oh.. baby. you are not a slut.. it's all taehyung's fault. he choked you, right? that bastard.." jungkook says.

"don't say anything to him." i write down.

"too late.." jungkook says.