Chapter 2

Stormi's POV:

"So Stormi here is your locker and I have question for you" said Lena "And I have a childish soul" I said being silly causing Lena to giggle man you have to love that giggle "Anyway my question is where did you move from? since I'm being curious and all" said Lena "Frankfurt it was really nice there actually until my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend Mark" I said starting to frown "I'm so sorry for that what was her name?" asked Lena "Her name was Brooklyn we were dating since 7th grade" I said "Oh" said Lena "I mean you don't have to feel bad for me our relationship didn't last that long" I said "Um excuse me five years sound like a big deal Stormi and if you ever feel down just call me ok" said Lena I always knew I could count on Lena "Anyway" said Lena snapping me out of my thoughts "Do you have any questions for me?" asked Lena "Actually I do" I said "What is it?" asked Lena "How am I gonna call you if I don't have your number?" I just had to ask "Well here is my number now you can call me anytime you want" said Lena handing me a piece of paper "And I have another question for you" I said "Yes Stormi" she said "Do you hate my sister?" I asked "No why do you think that?" asked Lena "Well because she told me before we went our separate ways that you gave her a certain look when she corrected you of mixing up our names" I said "No I don't hate your sister and I will never make faces at her Stormi you know that" said Lena ugh why can't I stay mad at Lena "Oh and I have another question" I said "Wow you with all these questions your lucky I have answers" said Lena "So what are the groups in this school and what group are you in?" I asked "Well the groups in this school are the nerds, the bad boys, the musical talents, and dancers oh and popular ones. And the group I am in is the popular ones if you want to be in it you can oh if your next question is if I have a sibling that goes to this school yes she does her name is Lisa and we are also twins" said Lena "You have a twin but what happens if I call her Lena and call you Lisa" I said getting worried if that will actually happen "Trust me that will never happen" said Lena "Oh and I'm having this party tonight if you wanna come and bring your sister if she wants to go" said Lena "Party is my middle name" I said why did I say that? "Ok see you then" said Lena next thing I know I feel her soft lips touch my cheek and I started blushing like crazy.

*QOTD: What is your favorite music from the 80s*