Chapter 35

Storm's POV:

I'm still in the hospital and it really sucks to be in here only because Lena comes in here every minute Lisa leaves thinking that I told someone what she does to me but tonight was worse.

I heard the window open and I knew it was Lena "WHY DID YOU TELL LISA" asked Lena yelling "I haven't told anyone" I answered scared for my life "LIES" yelled Lena, she bring the knife to my arm and started counting "one is for telling Lisa, one is for Lisa telling Stormi, one is for Lisa telling Simon, one is for Lisa telling Daryl, and this one is for Lisa telling Haleigh" explained Lena, that was five cuts even though I didn't tell Lisa nothing "Now don't make me come back because it will be worse" said Lena walking out the window and into the night, I felt really dizzy and everything went black, all I remembered was the graduation. I woke up in the gym with people I don't even know from my high school, they were all making disgusted faces at me and told me to die then I saw my friends I went toward them but they walked away, and they led me to the bathroom I walked in there see my unconscious corpse on the ground with Kaylie holding my head up and Stormi next to me saying something, so I got closer and the words were unbelievable cruel "This is what you get Storm for being a bitch to me" said Stormi "I should've never trusted you slut" said Kaylie. I tried finding a way to wake up from this nightmare but everywhere I turn my friends came closer looking like they were gonna beat me to death, they got so close that I couldn't move anymore, then I felt a sharp pain in my jaw then I realized Matt punched me straight in my jaw and after that I woke up with Lisa asleep in the chair so I decided to scroll through Instagram.

@Kaylife

Good Morning Loves 🌞❤

@Jade_Bray liked your post
@$torm_Krusovic liked your post
@Ricky_GoodHair liked your post
@Haleigh_Ball liked your post
12.8k others liked your post

Comments:
@user3: Good morning 😊
@NoodleHeadMatt: How is Spain
@Kaylife: @NoodleHeadMatt it's really great
@Jade_Bray: I miss you 😢
@Ricky_GoodHair: Good morning love ❤
@Dairy_King: IT'S THE SPAIN MODEL
@Haleigh_Ball: Seriously Daryl
@Dairy_King: Yep 😃
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Jade_Bray

Comments: @user3: Good morning 😊@NoodleHeadMatt: How is Spain@Kaylife: @NoodleHeadMatt it's really great@Jade_Bray: I miss you 😢@Ricky_GoodHair: Good morning love ❤@Dairy_King: IT'S THE SPAIN MODEL@Haleigh_Ball: Seriously Daryl@Dairy_King: Yep �...