Chapter 3

Storm POV :

"I hate this school" I said "I love this school" said Stormi "Well why do you hate and why do you love the school?" asked mom "Well I hate this school cause some girl named Lena wants to give me the stink eye and all I did was correct her because she thought my name was Stormi and his name was Storm" I said angrily "And I love the school because I got a girls number" said Stormi being his happy-go-lucky self "Ooh what's her name when are you meeting?" asked Derrick "Her name is Lena and yes the same Lena grouchy was talking about and she said she never made a face at you and I am meeting her tonight at a party that she throwing at her house oh and your invited Storm but that's only if you wanna come" said Stormi "Oh and she kissed me on my cheek when we had to go to class" said Stormi "Way to go little brother getting the girl of your dreams" said Derrick giving Stormi a high five "Anyway wanna go to that party Storm?" asked Stormi "Now why would I go to a party that the snake is hosting who knows maybe she just using you Stormi you don't know because you have a childish soul you never know when to act normal you acted like a fool today in front of the principal" I said "She is not a snake and she is not using me what will she be using me for in the first place nothing your just jealous because you didn't make friends with anyone at the school I am friends with the musical group and the popular group why can't you just be happy for me is it that hard to be happy for once" said Stormi stomping up the stairs "Now you go apologize to your brother for what you said to him that broke hi-" I cut my mom off "what his heart his little child heart that's all he had since kindergarten and that's the only reason he likes this now mom you baby him a lot you never baby Derrick like that but you did to him so yeah I'm gonna apologize to him but not for you not for Derrick not even for Stormi I'm  doing it for myself" I said. I went up the stairs to Derrick room since him and Stormi share a room I was about to knock on the door when I heard him talking to someone on the phone so I decided to listen "Yeah I know I have a childish soul but I can't help it I had it since I was five years old. I asked her if she wanted to come but then she called you a snake and saying how you were using me." He was on the phone with Lena ooh wait until I get my hands on her.

*Authors Note: Do you think that Storm is gonna get her hands on the wrong twin or end up losing Stormi to Lena the popular twin find out in the next episode of The New German Twins
P.s I am making the rest of Why Don't We being the musical group