Chapter 6

Maggie's POV

We arrived at the destination and parked our car beside theirs.

Onew and Jonghyun was assigned to carry their stuffs out from their van, Since Key was still in the car for god knows what he was doing.

"Yah, Max. Why don't you call Key?" I stated which i received a glare from her, Jonghyun just smiled.

i thought only me had noticed. Nice one Jjong.

"Noona! let me help you" Taemin said as he came near me. My face crumpled.

"Yah, Drop the 'noona' it makes me feel old." I said to him and he just laughed.

"Okay, Maggie." He said as he stared into my eyes.

uhhmm...Did my heart just had a double beat?

I just smiled but i can still feel my cheeks burning. screw this fangirl problems.

"Maggie?" i heard someone said that made me escape from my thoughts. It was Minho.

He was way too handsome with his look, he was wearing a black tank top and white khaki shorts. I wish i could scream but i might scare him if i do that.

What the hell is going on maggie? Keep your head straight!

"Yes?" I answered trying to break from my own thoughts again.

"Nothing, I'll help you bring these." He said and grabbed my tote bag which was lightly heavy. I blushed as he took my bag and he saw it. He just smiled.

Screw me and my blushing cheeks.

"Kaja!!!" Jonghyun said while he punched his fist up into the air and speed up like a superhero.

aigooo, Jjong and his cuteness

i was about to walk towards the entrance when i noticed that key was still in their van.

"Hey Max!" I called her.

"What?" -Max

i motioned my head to their van while still looking at her, she followed the direction that made her wide eyed

"NEVER!" She screamed.

"YAH! YOU WERE JUST GONNA WAKE HIM UP!" I screamed back

it caught the attention of the four and went back to us.

"What's the matter?" Onew asked.

"I told her to wake key up, but she couldn't." I replied, while smiling.

"Why can't you wake him up? Maxene-sshi?" Jonghyun butted in with a playful smile on his lips.

Taemin, Minho, And Onew was just tagging along with Jonghyun and me, Now i know that this time she will have no choice but to wake him up.

Maxene's POV

WHYYY!!!?!??

AARRRGGH!!!

I shot a dagger look at Maggie who's now smiling playfully as her plan worked

I stormed back towards their van and breathed in and out.

wait, why am i like this? well in fact i shouldn't be?

I opened their van and saw key sleeping peacfully, I stared at him as i observed how cute his lips were and how chiseled his cheekbones were.

I mentally slapped my face. WHAT AM I DOING??!!??

"Key?" -Me
*poke*
"Key-sshi?" - Me
*poke**poke*
"Kim Kibeom?" - Me
*poke*
"Kibeom-sshi?" - Me, again.
*poke*

I slapped him, which was effective.