Chapter 3

Maggie's POV

"Onew oppa?" i said

he smiled like the way he usually smiles, oh my gosh! fangirling mode: on!!!
i sat on the bed leaning my back against the headboard to calm myself.

"by the way, you're in our dorm, in my room... we brought you here since we don't know where you live." Onew said while holding the back of his neck. oh my gosh i should control these fangirl feelings before i go up and jump at onew and hug him for his cuteness.

"ah, i see... but what happend last night?" i asked. i assumed that it was morning since the sunlight was very obvious from the window.

"you mean what happened last last night?" he asked me back, he walked towards me and sat on the edge of the bed. which makes it his since it's his room. duh.

wait... last last night?!

my eyes widened after realizing how long i haved slept.
"i slept the whole day yesterday??!!" i said making onew chuckle.

"yep. we had our private doctor to check you and he said that there was a drug injected to your neck causing you to be unconscious for a day." he said that made me touch my neck...

"anyway, as you were asking. a gang was hitting on you and we heard you shouting for help. Taemin heard you first, he even went there first and we followed. there was a small fight but it would have come to worst when the police didn't come right on time." Onew said that made me feel guilty...

"it's okay, don't feel guilty. if we didn't save you that night, maybe you'd be found dead in the street by morning." Onew said as if he can read my mind and smiled while tucking a bunch of hair on my ear. fangirl feelsss!!!

i turned as red as tomato and i covered my face with a pillow. i heard him chuckle.

" hahaha you're so cute" he said.

"ANI! (no!)" i snapped back playfully which causes him to laugh hard.

"let's go, the food is ready. the others will be back any minute from their schedules, they might finish the food i made for you" he said and helped get up since i still feel weak because of the drug they injected me. argh! those crazy drug addicts!

"don't make that face early in the morning, beautiful. it'll ruin your face." onew said opening the door while holding me as if i'm a fragile object.

i just smiled.

we arrived at the kitchen and we started eating. i was enjoying the food when i noticed onew oppa staring at me. i slowly looked up and i saw him smiling.

"why?" i asked and he laughed

"nothing, i'm happy that you're enjoying the food" he said.

i just smiled and ate again to hide my embarrassment. am i that obvious?!!

just when i shove the last food the door opened and 4 handsome men came in. great maggie, you're still holding yourself from the man here in front of you and here comes another 4.

Gosh what am i supposed to do????

"Yah! hyung! why did you eat first?" minho said

"you didn't wait for us" taemin said then pouted.

i smiled at their cuteness and i saw onew oppa stared at my direction after staring at the 4 they also followed onew oppa and saw me.

"oh you're awake! i'm key by the way" key said

i smiled again "i know" i replied that made them laughed

i looked at thier clock and surprised by the time

"sh*t! i'm late for school!" i said that made thier smile faded

i was about to stand but onew oppa held my hand.

"your friend called, asking where you are and i heard that your teacher was looking for you but i said that you were very sick and had to take the day off." he said that made me calm, it's not that I'm a grade conscious, i just don't want to explain shits when in fact they don't really care. And also I don't give a damn about my grades.

"why don't you spend the day here? we barely have visitors." jonghyun oppa said

"yeah! there's a movie that i want to watch, we can watch it together." minho said

they agreed with minho's plan but they ate first before we watched the movie.

i went inside onew's room to get my phone, he's there in the bathroom but he didn't seem to notice me. i freezed when i saw him get out of the shower...

unable to move, my eyes wandered at his beautiful body... with the droplets of water from his hair i followed it and flowed from his neck to his abs... down to his torso...

"done checking me out?" he said that made me get back to reality.

i blushed so hard that i almost looked like a tomato... when i noticed he was walking towards me and my heart was beating badly

"uhm, s-sorry i-i was j-ust g-getting my ph-phone." i stammered. sh*t why am i stammering?!!

"really?" he said while still walking towards me, i stepped back and cussed when i feel the edge of the bed

he was still doing his thing when i finally fell on the bed. i closed my eyes.

sh*t!!!

"are you sure you're here just to get your phone?" i was shocked after realizing how near he is already to me, to the point i can feel his breath.

unable to answer i just nodded.

after a minute of silence, i heard a chuckle that made me open my eyes.

then there he is, smiling like he was successful at teasing me.

"aarrggghhh!!!" i screamed out of frustration and stormed out of the room.

i heard him call my name but i didn't listen, cause maybe when i look back again i might not hold my self anymore.

it's still 1 in the afternoon and there's still a lot of hours before i go home...

how can i survive here?