Chapter 14

Dedicated to jungkookie_bts_kpop_  for voting all the chapters in my story... you made me want to continue thisss💕💕💕

MAGGIE'S POV

I was in a room filled with medical apparatus... is this a dream? Again?

There were a lot of nurses and doctors who were standing beside the operation table and i was unable to see who was that person laying. Damn, why am i having these kind of dreams?

"The bullet is near the heart, doc it's too dangerous to get it out. One wrong move and she dies" one person said, she was standing in front of the 'doctor' that she's pertaining to

"We--" the doctor was not able to finish his sentence when he heard the monitor creating fast and loud beeps.

"Sir we're loosing her!" The person standing near the monitor said and they were panicking about the situation.

Are they legit doctors? They shouldn't be acting like this!

suddenly the patient suddenly moves like it was having a seizure and they stepped back from the patient revealing it to me...

And to my surprise,

The patient was me.

I went near to her or to my body and tried to stop her from shaking. One nurse said that i should back myself since the patient is dangerous.

Why the hell am i dangerous?!?!

suddenly the seizure stopped and i could see my own body gathering a lot of air to breathe and then she opened her eyes revealing both pair of eyes that i can never imagine having it.

after seeing myself in the table, with those kind of eyes, i ran away from that room, from her, and from those eyes.

I wasn't paying attention to where i am headed to and to my realization I'm in a forest yet i still continued running like the questiins in my head.

why am i having dreams like this?

What happened to me before?

Why do i have those kind of eyes?

those eyes...

Those dragon eyes.

Why do i have them?

I ran where my feet brought me and it brought me to a hole and i fell.

I suddenly woke up after falling in my dreams. i looked at my bedside table and it was 4:49 a.m. I heaved a sigh and got out from the room quietly and quickly ran to Max's car since i was able to get it when i went out.

I quickly turned on the car and drove back to morina's house. I don't give a fck anymore even she's asleep or not. I want the damn answers right now cause it's making my head hurt.

I quickly got out the car and saw morina at the porch. I eyed her and she went near to me.

"I need answers." I said.

" answers to what? Mathematical questions?" -morina while turning her back on me

"I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU MORINA, TELL ME EVERYTHING WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE BECAUSE I NEED THOSE GODDAMN ANSWERS." I said and it made her turn back to me, i noticed her eyes displayed an emotion of shock.

"I'm sor-" i started but she interrupted me

"Maggie your eyes" she said that made me crumpled my eyebrows

"Get in" she said in serious tone.

What the hell happend to my eyes?

We went in her house and handed me a mirror. And there i saw my eyes just like what i saw in my dreams.

"This is what i mean, morina. Tell me everything because my head is filled with questions and only you can answer." I said

"Are you sure about this?" She asked. And i nodded

I want answers right now. Specially these damn eyes.

MORINA'S POV

Maybe it's time to tell her everything.

"You were part of an organization, maggie. And you were the successor of that mafia" i started

"What's the name of the mafia?" She asked

"Deseo de muerte del dragón . DDM for short. It's the spanish word for dragon's death wish. If you see a person that has a tattoo of a skull, a gun and a rose intertwined with a dragon surrounding the three objects. That person is part of Deseo de muerte del dragón ." I said

"Do you have one?" She said, i knew she was going to ask that.

I showed her the tattoo in my shoulder. She was staring at it intently and i can feel burning sensation in my shoulder

"Okay stop staring at it already. Back to the topic. So as i was saying, Deseo de muerte del dragón is an organization that is different from other mafia orgs. DDM Mafia controlls the illegal transactions of weapons in other mafia and we try to stop them. It also includes the transactions of illegal drugs and other illegal stuffs." I said and she was just listening unable to return back to her black eyes.

"Are my parents alive?" She suddenly asked.

"Dad yes, mom no." I answered quickly

"Your dad wasn't there when the massacre happend. Your mom sent him to the Philippines when they heared that they were having a problem at department of the DDM branch there in the Philippines. Your dad doesn't want to go but your mom insisted." - me

"What is my father's name?" Maggie asked.

"Don Deseo." I said and smiled. I could see the mixed emotions in her eyes.

"Yes, DDM was named after your dad. And after YOUR eyes too,Dragon. And Deseo means 'Wish' in spanish. And i guess it would be awkward using his name as 'wish' in running the mafia." I said and she smiled i noticed her eyes were starting to get black... at least she already calmed down.

"In the org, youngsters were meant to be a gangster first. Don deseo does not let them join in mafia work. youngsters who will be turned into a gangster manages the Danger den. It's another term for Underground. Gangsters from DDM monitors the Danger Den because it all happens there, The using of illegal firearms, illegal drugs. And of course, the fights. some gangsters also are given missions depending to Mrs. Yumi. She handles the gangsters. It was her decision to be addressed as Mrs. Yumi. Your mom was a humble person. She's the kindest, no wonder why Don deseo fell in love with her." I said and maggie was just sitting there listening.

"What happend to the massacre?" She asked.

"As what i have said earlier, a lot of mafia transactions gets destroyed by DDM, making DDM the most hated mafia in this kind of world. One night when we were having a mission, destroying illegal transactions as usual, there was this mafia who surprisingly, surrendered itself. We weren't so sure of the reasons to why the opposing mafia did that. And we saw a man with a suit saying 'that don deseo will regret this' something like that. We expected something will happen but we never expected to happen on your younger sister's birthday." I said. Recalling that time when we thought it was the end of Deseo de muerte del dragón.

I looked at maggie. a lot of emotions can be seen on her face.

"So the massacre happened... on her birthday?" She said with a low voice

I nodded and i saw maggie balled her first and i can see how her dark eyes turned into dragon eyes again.

No shit, sherlock.

"What's the name of the mafia?" She asked.

"Choi Organization."