Chapter 15

Maggie's POV

I was dumbfounded when i heard the opposing mafia's name.

Choi.

I know one person who has that last name. And i hate to admit that I'm hating this already. I'm an avid fan of minho. He's like almost my everything! Inculding the rest of the boys!

I just really hope that minho is out of this. I can't imagine myself fighting against the person i idolize.

"Morina." I said.

She jumped while she was pouring me coffee. "What is it?" She replied.

"Tell me everything, please." I said for a lot of times already. She just nods and continue telling everything.

"Morina, why do i have dragon eyes?" I asked.

"When your mom was pregnant of you, she went on a lot of things. The consulted a doctor that they didn't knew who came from a family of mad scientist, making him one too. That doctor created a serum made of different chemicals and injected it to your mother who was still carrying you inside her womb. When they knew about what happend, your father beat the doctor very badly. We thought he couldn't survive but surprisingly he did." She said.

"So my eyes became like this because of that mad scientist? Heck. I don't know if i should be thankful or not." I said that made morina laugh.

"You should be thankful, Maggie. Those eyes are powerful than you imagine. Powerful than it looks. So be careful and try your best not to show it to everyone. If someone see those pair of eyes specially the opposing mafias. For sure they will be after you. Know you know something about your real world Maggie, you should be very careful to those people you trust. Betrayal is normal in this world, honey." -Morina

"Why do you know a lot of this stuffs?" I asked.

"Because i am the right hand of your parents. And i was the only one who survived the massacre. Your father didn't know that i survived because i never showed up again after what happened." She said.

"Is he still there in the Philippines?" I asked. She nodded.

"Let's go to him." I said and it made Morina opened her eyes more. Thinking if i was out of my mind or not.

"If you're thinking that I'm out of my mind. No, maybe a bit. But i need to see him." I said.

She suddenly kneeled in one knee that made me a step back

"As you wish, princess." She said

"Hey stand up! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I said and she stands up.

"To Philippines, we go" she added and i rolled my eyes with a smile in my lips.

"Before you go, you might want to turn those eyes back into it's normal eyes first." She said and smiled.

I really hope coming to the Philippines is a good thing.

^^^^^^^^^
After the talked with Morina, i went back to the resthouse. When i entered the house, i saw all of them sitting in the living room, all eyes fixated on me as i entered.

"MARGARET WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" Maxene screamed on top of her lungs as she walked towards me.

"I went to see Mor— Mom" i said and gave her the keys of her car.

I could feel all gazes on me but there was this intense gaze that I couldn't brush off.

Onew's gaze.

"You should've left a message. You made me worried." Maxene said

"I'm good okay?" I said and showed them a smile.

"It's already six p.m we should have some dinner. Let's just eat outside,eh? I'm not in the mood to cook." Key said and we all laughed a bit.

We went to a restobar and we ate our dinner. After eating dinner we decided to stay and have some drinks.

Maxene's pov

I went to the counter and ordered for them when a guy suddenly comes up to me. Shooting glances but i just shook it off.

"Hey sexy, want to have fun?" The guy asked and still, I didn't mind him.

He grabbed my wrist harshly and made me shrieked in pain.

"Let go of me! You're hurting me!" I screamed, and noticed how a lot of people are now staring at us.

"Hey! You heard her! Let go!" I heard a guys shouted.

It was key.

"And who are you? You're just a teenager! You're strength is incomparable to me!" The thicked faced guys said.

I was taken a back when key punched him hard in the face and the guy was able to let go of my hand, reason that i stumbled and dropped on the floor.

The guy tried to throw a punch at key but he was able to dodge it buy docking. Key kicked the guys 'down there' and it made the guy screamed in pain. After kicking him, key threw two punches at him and the other guy is now laying on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Key asked and handed me his hand. I nodded and he helped me up.

"Let's just buy beer and drink it there in the rest house." I couldn't nod because of schock and let him carry my weight while we walk towards them.

^^^^^^^^^

Maggie's POV

We just bought a lot of beers and now we're drinking here in the living room.

"Damn those guys." I heard jjong as he crumpled his empty can of beer in his one hand.

I noticed how key fought well the guy earlier. The moves were just too basic but the strength he puts as he hits the guy and to take note, the guy is bigger than him.

I didn't notice that i was staring at key and he caught me.

"Sorry." I said.

"Just ask, Maggie. I know you're curious how i got those strong basic hits to fight that d*ck earlier." He said that left me dumbfounded. It also caught maxene's attention.

"May i ask you, how?" I asked. He was about to answer but taemin mention his name.

"We can trust maggie and maxene, taem. Don't worry" Onew said and it made me more curious.

Why? What are they hiding?

"What is it?" Maxene asked.

"when you know us, there will be no turning back." Jjong said that made me even more curious.

"Our life is very different from yours. We live in life where anytime we could die. And also being an idol is just a cover." Minho said.

"Just get to the damn poin—"

"We're gangsters."