s e v e n

This chapter was written in a rush, so might be a bit messy at places

This chapter was written in a rush, so might be a bit messy at places. I apologize. 

Anyway, enjoy  and do send some loves because I love you readers for that. 

Yes if you're reading this, I love you for being here and take your time reading. I appreciate you.🌹

Yoongi's POV:

After having my breakfast, I did the dishes before taking care of the trash and took it to the basement where the recycle bins were placed.

As I went back to the lobby, Mrs. Cha got out of the elevator and I greeted her.

"You're the new tenant right?" She asked and I just nodded.

"Chaeyoungie's roommate right?" She asked again and I just sighed silently.

"Yes"

"So how's living here so far? Any problems? Everything's good?" She asked.

Yeah if only she understands that having a female as a roommate is one hell of a mess then sure, everything's good.

"Yeah, everything's fine" I answered trying to sound genuine.

"Don't worry about it young man, Chaeyoung's a nice girl, you two will get along just fine" She said before leaving me at the lobby. I doubt that.

I just scoffed lightly before I went back to my floor.

I glanced at my watch and I still have four more hours before my shift start.

I haven't done my laundry for a few days so I just collected my clothes into a basket and I'm wondering myself at the back area of the apartment until I found a door.

I swung it opened and found the washing machine inside.

I placed the basket on top of the machine before my eyes landed on something hanging by the wall in front of me.

I let out a deep sigh as I saw a black bra just dangling by the wall.

"This is so disgusting" I messed my hair up.

What you think I would get hard down there, just by looking at a bra?

HA!

Wrong!

Besides, it's not even that attractive.

I forcefully got the laundry done despite that woman's inner clothe just kept bothering me.

After hanging the laundry in my room I glanced at my watch and I have one hour and a half before work.

I took another quick shower before I got dressed.

I got my phone, my stuffs ready before I headed to the kitchen for a glass of water.

I just remembered that she actually cooked lunch before she left this morning.