e p i l o g u e

"Hey, you're here!" Chaeyoung said with a with smile plastered on her face when Yoongi showed up in the crowds of the University's Graduates

It's been two years and now Chaeyoung's a first class degree holder in Sociology Major. It's been a hard couple of years for her but she made it out with flying colors nonetheless.

And it's been two years since Yoongi and Chaeyoung started dating and it's still going strong. Though there were times where things were tough and they both had their ups and downs periods throughout these years.

But they were there for each other and that's all that matters.

"Yeah sorry for being a bit late, parking's a disaster thing to find in these occasions" Yoongi said with a deep sigh before holding out a bouquet of red roses with decorations in front of her.

She saw the bright flowers and she could only gasp in awe on how much effort he put in preparing this for her despite him being cramped with his job at the moment.

Yes, Yoongi got himself a job under Seokjin's supervision as he's now a restaurant owner and in need of managers, he hired his best men, Yoongi and Taehyung who will soon join them after his graduation.

The pay's decent and along with the business, it's going really well.

"Gosh, these are very pretty love" She immediately hold the bouquet as she stared at a picture of the two of them placed in the middle of it which made her smiled wide before giving him a tight hug.

"Ah there he is" The sound of an older male greeted the two before an older couple joined them.

"Afternoon uncle" Yoongi immediately greeted them by shaking hands with the older male.

"Where have you two been mom?" Chaeyoung whined with a light pout as she stood next to her mother.

"Well your old man here got lost in finding the men's restroom" Her mother replied before they shared a laugh.

"Alright, I'm going to take the photos now" Yoongi said as he's preparing his camera in his hands before he went to their front.

With Chaeyoung standing in the middle of her parents, they posed with big smiles on their faces as Yoongi took the pictures, shot after shot.

And a shot where Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around her parents before placing kisses on both of their cheeks, literally warms his heart, seeing how happy she is and how proud her parents are to their child's success.

"Come on Yoongi, it's your turn. Let me take the pictures now" Her mother offered as she just took his camera from him before signaling him to stand next to their daughter.

"Here hold this" She handed him the roses when Yoongi stood next to her before the two posed for the photo.

Her arm wrapped around his back with his wrapped around her shoulder and with the roses in his other hand and her degree in her hand.