t w e n t y

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"What happened Jennie... why are you crying?" Chaeyoung could only muttered that question as her best friend who came to her apartment, crying her eyes out while hugging her tight.

Her friend couldn't answer her questions as she's still helplessly crying her eyes out, to the point where Chaeyoung's shirt dampened by Jennie's tears.

Chaeyoung gently caressing Jennie's back, trying to calm her down as it's the only thing she could do at the moment... 

... That's because she knew that Jennie's not going to cry easily unless something really bad happened to her.

In Chaeyoung's mind, she could only think of one reason that made her best friend's crying like this but she hoped that's not the case here...

"Hanbin cheated on me..." Jennie broke her cries with a low sorrow whisper.

Unfortunately, Chaeyoung's instinct was right...

With a deep sigh, Chaeyoung took her friend inside just as Yoongi was headed for the door and quickly he stopped the moment he saw the two women.

With a poker face he just let them walked past him without even saying nor questioning anything as it's not even his business to begin with.

Yoongi immediately exited the door to take out the trash down at the basement.

Taking his time until he reached his destination, he quickly went back to the lobby once the trash trashed.

Yoongi was walking back, approaching the elevator then the door slide opened. He was standing in front of the elevator waiting for the people to empty the elevator before a little boy accidentally bumped onto him.

Seeing the boy tumbled down to the floor, Yoongi crouched down and unselfishly helped the boy up.

"You alright boy?" Yoongi swept the boy's shirt down to his trouser before Yoongi realized that the boy looked familiar.

"Aren't you the kid from before?" Yoongi asked and the boy only nodded.

"What's your name?" Yoongi fixed the boy's shirt down. "Junhyung" The boy shyly said while looking down.

"Am I that scary the first time you met me buddy?" Yoongi ruffled Junhyung's hair slowly but Junhyung quickly shook his head. 

"If I scared you then I'm sorry, you look like a good kid. Where are you going?" Yoongi asked as Junhyung took a peek at Yoongi's face before looking back down.

"Junhyung!" The elevator door opened and a young girl joined the two.

"I'm sorry, did my little brother caused any trouble to you, uncle?" The girl quickly got behind Junhyung as she quickly held his hand.

With a light smile, Yoongi shook his head. "No he didn't" Yoongi ruffled Junhyung's hair slowly.

"Are you Chaeyoung unnie's boyfriend?" The girl innocently asked as they probably have seen Yoongi and Chaeyoung together in the building before.