4. Club Monaco

(A/N: Here we are chapter 4! YASSSS! Keep reading and voting, and please leave some comments guys! Anything! I want to hear what you guys have to say!!! Love you <3)

It turned out Alexa and her friends were going to some new club that had just opened, so she said none of my clothes would really "fit in there". Wasn't really sure if I should be offended or not...

She said that she had the perfect dress for me to wear, so she went over to her house to get it. She came back carrying a teeny weeny black dress, that was strapless.

"Um did it shrink or something?" There was no way I would be able to fit into that. Alexa rolled her eyes.

"Just go put it on!" She threw it at me, and gestured to the bathroom. Letting out groan, I marched into the bathroom, and put the stupid dress on. I came back out without even looking into the mirror. When Alexa saw me, her eyes practically came out of her head.

"What? Is my butt hanging out or something?" I asked turning around to check my butt.

Alexa came over to me, and spun me around to face the mirror.

"You look HOT!" She exclaimed jumping up and down. I stared at the woman in the mirror. That was not me. It couldn't have been. That woman was skinny, and sexy, and beautiful.

"Okay now we just need to do your makeup!" Alexa dragged me over to the bed and sat me down.

"Just try not to do too much okay?" I whimpered, scared of what she was going to do. After 20 minutes she said she was done, so I opened my eyes. Looking into the mirror I saw a woman with flawless skin, smokey eyes, and perfect eyelashes. Okay this definitely wasn't me.

Alexa had also brought over her dress, so she quickly changed and did her makeup. Once she was ready we headed downstairs. I quickly made my way out the house, worried what my parents would think when they saw me.

We decided to take Alexa's car since I still didn't really know my way around L.A.

"So ready for the best night of your life?" Alexa winked as she pulled out of her driveway.

"We'll see" I smirked back at her.

"So where did your family live before you came here?" She asked trying to make small talk.

"Washington D.C."

"Cool! Omg were you like neighbors with the president?"

"Haha no" I chuckled at how much she sounded like a child. "Have you lived in L.A. your whole life?"

"Born and raised."

After about 30 minutes of driving, we finally pulled into a parking lot for a club called Club Monaco.

"Wait Alexa how are we getting into this place? We're only 17." I scrunched my eyebrows together as we both got out of the car.

"Don't worry. I got fake ID's! They won't know the difference." She opened her clutch and handed me a small laminated card, "Here you are miss Summers"

I looked at the card and saw the name was Rachel Summers . I gave her a look, but she just shrugged her shoulders. The closer we got to the club, the more nervous I got. I'd never done anything like this; I was a good person. I never lied, never cheated. This was so unlike me.

I began to wish I was at home watching NOVA.