•two; michael•

I was scrolling through my insta feed and I saw Giavanna, she was really Instagram famous. She had over fifty thousand followers. And I just so happen to be one of them. Luke says that I should just talk to her but it's not that easy.

"Still trolling on Giavanna's Instagram?" Calum asked looking over at my phone.

" No, just looking."

"Mmmhmm." He said like a disapproving mother, then he snatched my phone out of my hand.

He started to text someone. I tried to reach over and grab my phone back but he pushed me away. Damn this lil fucker is strong. I thought to myself. Then Calum gave me a devilish smile.

"Here ya go." He said before throwing my phone into my lap.

I quickly looked to see what he did. I sighed. Damnit Calum. He texted Giavanna. I looked through my DMS.

michaelclifford: I saw your post and you look so pretty and I wanted to say hi and maybe get to know you

Seen

I took a sigh of relief, she didn't answer right away. That was good because then she think I'm a creep but I'm not. Then my phone went off. It was from Giavanna. My heart literally sank and I could feel myself going pale. I finally brought myself to answer it.

_giavanna: awe thanks you seem cool too I'd love to get to know you 🙂

I was surprised that she actually was really nice instead of being all rude. It actually left a small smile on my face.

michaelclifford: np so where are you from

_giavanna: well I'm originally from Australia but my parents kicked me and my brother out so now we live in the States but I live in Ohio

michaelclifford: no way, I live in Australia

_giavanna: cool lemme guess you live in Sydney

michaelclifford: yesssss

_giavanna: oml really?!? im terrible at guessing lol

michaelclifford: yea you guessed it right

_giavanna: hey i it's getting late so im gonna go to sleep but I'll text you later

michaelclifford: okay goodnight

_giavanna: goodnight I mean good morning

michaelclifford: lol get sum sleep gia

_giavanna: I will...mikeyy

Seen

_giavanna: okay mikeyy goodnight fr this time

michaelclifford: goodnight

Calum came back from doing whatever he was doing before and took my phone again. I already knew he was going to look threw my DMS. His reaction was priceless.

"You actually talked to her!" He said loud enough for the rest of the guys to hear. Then they all came in the main room and scattered themselves around me.

"You talked to Giavanna?" Luke asked slowly. I nodded quickly.

"You finally talked to a girl!" Ashton said before he walked away.

I just shook my head. I didn't get why they were making such a big deal about it. I've talked to plenty of girls I don't think that talking to Giavanna was such a big deal.

"Oh and they even have nicknames for each other." Calum added.

"What! No we don't!" I said to my defense.

"Really? No one calls her Gia and no one calls you Mikey." I groaned loudly.

"Okay and.... They're just friendly nicknames, Cal."

"Mmmhmm." He said before walking off.

I just hope they don't make a big deal about another girl. I thought to myself.

•••••••••••••••❣
Oof Mikey's stalking Giavanna sorry if this book is getting really cringey but I think it'll get better