•fourteen;michael•

Today was the day that Gia was coming to Australia and I couldn't be any more happier. We were trying to get to the airport as fast as we could because Calum decided that we need to buy every fucking bag of candy there was because he didn't know which kind Gia liked.

"Calum if we're late and Gia goes with random strangers I'm never talk to you again." He gasped playfully.

"We're not gonna be late,you'll still be able to see you're girlfriend."

Girlfriend? I slammed on the breaks and looked over at Calum who had a grim look on his face. I don't know why this upset me so much, we both like each other but I guess we're both too afraid of being together I don't know it was kinda worth it to see Calum hit his head on the dashboard.

"We're here!" I said in a sing-song voice. Calum who was still rubbing his head rushed out of the car and ran inside. While me still being the emo child I am I sprinted after him.

I saw Gia standing with two other guys one had red hair and the other had lavender hair. While I was looking at Gia the light was hitting her just perfectly to make her blueish grey eyes sparkle and her lavender hair shine. Everything just stopped when her eyes met mine, butterflies filled my stomach and I couldn't help myself when she smiled I could literally feel myself melt.

"Jesus Michael, quit drooling you're getting it all over my shoes." I snapped out of my daze and just rolled my eyes before.

"Hi Mikey!" A voice said, knowing who it was I immediately wrapped Gia in my embrace.

"Hey Gia." We stood like this for a few long minutes, which I didn't mind but when we pulled away that's when I noticed how short she was. It was a cute short but she barely reached my chest.

"You guys are even more cuter in person!" The guy with lavender said.

"Awsten!" Gia squeaked and everyone laughed at her high pitched sound.

"Alright we probably should get going now before it gets too late." Calum said and we all nodded. While we were leaving Gia pulled my arm so it was draped over her shoulder.

"So cute!" The other guy said behind us, and once again Gia squealed and we laughed again at her sounds.

We put their things in the trunk and Gia kept tugging at my sleeve.

"Mikey can you sit with me?" Everyone looked at me and then Gia does the same look but when she did it I caved in, I couldn't say no to her big doe eyes.

"Of course."

Gia and I were sitting up front while Awsten, Calum, and Giovanni were all sitting in the back. It was a funny sight seeing Calum being squished by two buffed ish guys. On the ride home Gia and Awsten were pointing out all of their old houses and just sharing memories. We were about a block before Cal and I's house when Gia let out a huge gasp.

"What's wrong Gia?" I asked sorta panicked.

"That's my parent's house." She mumbled her voice barely above a whisper.

"Do you want to go see them?"

"N-No?" Awsten reached his hand over to Gia's shoulder.

"How about we see them later just not today?" Gia nodded and leaned her head against the window.

I pulled into the driveway and everyone let out a sigh of relief and got out of the car. We all got out of the car and walked into the house. Awsten, Gia, and Giovanni all gasped.

"Woah this place is like a mansion!" Giovanni said and Cal and I just laughed. We didn't think it was that big its just the right amount of space for us.

"C'mon I'll show you guys your rooms." I said while everyone trailed behind me.

We got to the first room which was Awsten's. Then to Giovanni's and lastly Gia's, her room was actually mine I was going to sleep in Calum's room but I don't think she liked that.

"Uh Mikey, do you think that maybe we could uhm share your room? I just don't think you should have to give up your room just for me." My eyes grew wide and I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

"Er its fine really and I don't think your brother would like that too much." Awsten nodded quickly.

"Oh just ignore Awsten, everyone else does. Pretty please Mikey." Awsten shook his head and looked at me and just nodded.

"Okay fine just for tonight though." Gia smiled and I let her get adjusted to the room. Calum and I went downstairs we were going to let our guests rest up while watching a movie.

"What movie sounds good, Cal?"

"Mean Gishs." I turned around to see Calum eating a bag of candy that was supposed to be for Gia. I sighed while rubbing my temples.

"Okay, I'm going to go change."

"Okeh" I just shook my head

As I was walking upstairs I heard Gia singing Kiss Me Kiss Me and a happy smile made its way to its face. She was singing one of my songs.

"Mikey I have to show you something!" She said pulling me into the room.

"Gia I don't want to see your tampons!" I said playfully earning a laugh from her.

"No its not that, I got a slowpoke onesie and we could match!"

"Awe that's cute."

"Yeah go put yours on!" I smiled and did as she said, by the time I was done I saw Gia was having trouble with her's.

"Need help?" Gia nervously laughed and nodded her head. I put her zipper back on track and zipped it up and pulled her hood on her head.

"Okay let's go watch a movie." Gia nodded again and we went downstairs, with our hands clasped together.

💞°°°°°°°°°°°°💞
Hey sorry for not updating asap I've been vvv busy with my volunteer work and forgot about the book lul so hopefully you guys like this chapter😊