•four; giavanna•

Ever since I commented on Michael's post most of his fans have been shipping us together. Right now on Twitter #gichael is trending, and all of his fans started following me and sending me messages. At first I didn't mind but it just got out of control then everyone started to do it. I couldn't imagine how Michael felt.

Awsten and I were on our way to work. We work at a big outlet mall. Awsten works at a sporting goods store and I work at a vinyl record shop. I pulled into a parking spot and Awsten followed short after. Once we both were out of our cars we walked in.

"Hey don't forget about meeting up with Giovanni." I just nodded. I was busy thinking about all of the girls that would come into the store and bother me about Michael.

"Aye G, you okay?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah I'm fine."

"Sure."

I unlocked the doors so we could get inside. Awsten walked me over to the record store.

"Be good lil sis. I'll come back to check on you." Awsten said before kissing the top of my head.

"Okay love you."

"Love you too." He said before walking off.

My coworker and best friend Kylie came inside. She plopped down in the chair and looked at me with a devilish smile.

"So how's married life?" She asked spinning around in her chair. I groaned loudly.

"We are not going to get married! I barely know him!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Mmmhmm sure." Kylie got up so she could open up the door for the shop.

As soon as Kylie opened the doors girls came rushing in. Most of them were wearing 5 Seconds Of Summer merch. I folded my arms and hid my face. This is literally going to be the death of me.

"Uh Giavanna do you mind if we get a picture?" A girl asked she was little and looked so sweet. Okay G only take one picture. I thought to myself.

"Yeah." I said and bent down so I could be down to her level. She took about three pictures and left.

Almost every girl that came in wanted a picture with me, and they all bought an album. Then my phone went off, all of the girls looked at me I guess they were hoping it was Michael.

"It's not Michael." I said and a loud 'awh' filled up the room. I laughed to myself and checked my messages. It was from my best friend Giovanni.

Giovanni
ayee girly meet me in the food court when you get your break

Giavanna
okay see you then 💞

Awsten came inside and his eyes were wide. I laughed at his reaction.

"I've never seen this many people in the store before. Is this all for you?" He asked and I nodded.

Awsten looked over at Kylie who was reading a manga.

"Okay I'm taking my little sister now." Kylie just nodded and shooed us away. Awsten and I just laughed in unison.

I noticed my red haired best friend and ran to him. Giovanni caught me and hugged me.

"Hey best friend!" I said getting out of his grip.

"Hey, you're happy."

"Yeah I get to see you!" Giovanni sighed while rubbing his temples.

"You just saw me two days ago."

"Well that's a long time to not see you." Giovanni sighed softly.

"Anyways, I have some good news!"

"What is it?" Awsten and I asked in unison. Giovanni laughed at our sibling telepathy.

"Well in about two months Giavanna will be able to go down to Australia for a modeling agency and she'll stay there for three months." I squealed in excitement. But I could tell Awsten wasn't as excited.

"I dunno, you know how we get if we're too far away from each other. Remember when I went to band camp?" I sighed, I remember it so vividly. I would get night terrors that something would happen to him.

"Ooh I have an idea. What if we went together, the three of us?"

"Yeah I'm in." Giovanni said. Then we both looked at Awsten. We both had our best puppy dog eyes begging him to say yes.

"Okay okay I'm in. Just don't give me that face." He said and I hugged him tightly.

❣•••••••••••••❣
Ooh Giavanna is going back home to Australia