Rebel Love song

"Your going to do so amazing dont be nervous" Andy kissed my head.

"I know its just what if I mess up and everyone laughs at me" I say feeling a knot form in my stomach.

"Your going to do amazing. And if something does go wrong I will be right here" Andy comforted me. I take in a deep breath taking in a long breath closing my eyes to calm my racing heart beat. I open my eyes and look over to the stage. This was my first big performance. I promise Andy I would play a song for his fans. And today was that day.

"You dont have to do it if you dont want to" Andy says. I look up at him and smile.

"No I can do this on my own" I say even though my voice was shaking a little with every word I spoke.

"Are you sure" He says. I nod my head and walk out on stage. The fans started to yell out in excitement. I smile walking over to the middle of the stage and stood where the mic stand was.

"Um hi Im (y/n)" I say shyly waving at the crowd.

"We love you" I hear someone scream. I smile and feel my cheeks warm up.

"Okay well I will be performing rebel love song for you guys" I says smiling. I look down at my guitar and start to strum it gently. Since i decided to slow donw the song a bit. After I started to sing all my nerves left as I felt like I was back home in my room without anyone watching me. I was singing the chorus when I heard another voice join in. I open my eyes to see Andy with a mic singing the lyrics walking over to me.

Never gonna' change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna' stop us
No not this time

So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice
It's do or die
This is a rebel love song

Our voices harmonized perfect as we both sang while the fans sang along. At the end of the song I realized Andy and I were looking at eachother the entire time. We smiled like the idiots that we were and then looked out to the fans. They were all screaming and smiles were platered on their faces.

"Thank you" I say into my mic and waved to them. Andy walked off with me while the rest of the band went to the stage. Since black veil brides still needed to perform their set. I guess you could say I was the opening act haha. I stood in the wings while Andy just smiled down at me.

"What" I say moving my head slightly to the side.

"You are the most amazing girl I have ever met." He said kissing me. I smiled more into the kiss and then pulled away.

"Andy stop making out with your girlfriend get out here" We hear Ashley yell into the mic. Andy gave me one more quick kiss.

"Wish me luck" And he ran out on stage.

"You dont need it" I yell to him.