Jotaro x Fem! Reader ~ Time only really stops when I'm with you

**

You sighed as you wiped your face with your dominant hand. The end of the year meant finals. It had been a couple months since Jotaro and the new kid Kakyoin had stopped showing up for school, although you had heard that the bad boy had been back, and began making stops by the cemetery, and wondered who he could be visiting.

Your mind wandered, as you recalled hearing his fathers tour on the radio and some lucky fan had been selected to see him live, as well as his mother had suddenly recovered from a life-threatening case of pneumonia. Both of his parents were in good health, and it seemed that his grandparents on both sides were well.
~
As finals were completed, and graded, the school had been let out for winter and christmas break.* You began your trek home, and became lost in thought, before ending up completely lost. You whipped your head around, taking in your surroundings. A large stone archway stood to your left, reading out in Kanji "Cemetery"**. You sighed and entered, as you thought 'Paying some respect won't do any harm.'

"... I can't believe you're actually gone..." A nearby mourner said, as she placed new flowers by the grave. You looked at the name she mourned. "Satoshi."

Presumably her son.

You bowed your head and continued walking, almost tripping over a second mourner.

"Yare yare..." The familiar voice said, as you gasped in surprise. "O-Oh Jotaro-san. I'm so sorry. I didn't expect to see you here." You lied to the student. He let out a "tsk" as you glanced down at the grave. "Kakyoin Noriaki."

Your hand landed on your mouth as the burly male wiped his cheek. "Jotaro-san, are... are you alright." The male ignored you, as you kneeled down and put your hands together, palms touching. Your eyes slide shut as you both sit in silence, in the same position.

"(Y/N)-san." The brute spoke up, as his hands lay on his thighs, his eyes open, head turned towards your figure. Your eyes shot open, and your hands landed in your lap. "Why are you here? Did you even know Kakyoin?" You shook your head.

"He was a student at our school though. It would feel wrong to not show some respect."

He nodded, sighed and stood, before shooting a hand out to help you up. When you stood, the male began walking to the exit of the cemetery. "So, Jotaro-san-"

"You don't have to be so formal." He cut you off. "Ah I see. Ah, Jotato, how often do you come here?"

"Almost every day." You lowered your head.

"So, the two of you were close?"
"Yes, he was one of my best friends. His death has... been hard on me."

Nodding, you whispered your condolences, and told him you were going to head back the way you came. He didn't respond and continued to walk, before pulling his down over his eyes.
~
"I'm home." You announced to your house, before kicking off your shoes.

(time skip its like 5 in the morning and i wanna finish this)

The next day, you donned a casual outfit, and packed a bento, before heading to the cemetery.

Dark clouds began looming over the final resting place of several hundred people or so. Quickly making your way past unfamiliar graves you stopped at a large male kneeling down by his friends grave. "Yare yare... why are you here?" He asked in a cold tone. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." You responded, and kneeled beside him, set the bento aside, and put your hands together, sliding your eyes shut, to pay respects. Jotaro grunted as he noticed the lunch you had packed. "What's this?" He questioned, opening the box. The box contained several different kinds of rolls and some shrimp sushi, and rice and origiri. Your eyes opened as he examined the contents. "I wanted to make you some food as well." Jotaro lowered his head, and wispered a faint "thanks."

After what seemed several minutes of silence, Jotaro stood, bento in hand. You stood beside him and brushed off your clothes, before it started pouring rain.

"Yare Yare Daze, you've got to be kidding me." Jotaro said.

You simply smiled. "Maybe that's Kakyoin, telling us its time to get going." Jotaro lowered his head and began walking at a leisurely pace for him, however you had to walk quickly to stay in step with him. Several minutes had passed as you followed the male to his home. His mother had been sitting in the entryway watching the rain with a cup of tea in her hand. She smiled as Jotaro neared her. "Jotaro! Welcome home!" She said, standing and giving her son a one armed hug. "And who is this lovely girl?" She gestured to you. "Ah, my name is (L/N) (F/N), Kujo-san."

The woman laughed lightly. "Call me Seiko! Its so nice to meet you." You nodded as Jotaro made a grunt and motioned for you to follow.

"This is my room." Jotaro said, with a blank expression, as he slid the paper door open. His room was surprisingly clean, and filled with books, either in his bookcase or on his desk. They all had a common theme, Marine Biology. You let out a light hum of delight, as you glanced at the cover of a nearby book. "Jotaro," You began. "You really like the ocean, don't you?"

Instead of answering, the male sat onto his futon with a light thud. You turned to see the male with his face in his palm. "Jotaro?" You said as you approached him. You lightly sat down next to him, as his shoulders began to shake. You placed a hand on his shoulder and took his free hand into yours. He tightly gripped your hand, leaving some slack as to not hurt you.

You pulled your hand away from his shoulder, and grasped the hand cradling his face. You slowly pulled it away to see his once vibrant ocean blue eyes turned stormy, as tidal waves crashed onto his cheeks. His eyes bore into you, as you smiled. "Hey now," You rubbed your thumb over his, to comfort him. "Everythings gonna be okay." Jotaro closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before taking his dominant hand and reaching into his coat pocket. He pulled out an old Polaroid picture. The corners of the picture had began to peel, as the plastic had been handled so much. He passed the picture to you, his grip lingering as you took it from him.

The picture was of five men and a dog. Your eyes slightly widened as you recognized Jotaro and Kakyoin. He pointed to the man holding the dog, who was smiling as a second man gripped his jaw in a joking manor. "That's my grandfather, Joseph. The dog he's holding, thats Iggy, and the guy with the weird haircut holding his face is Polnareff." His finger moved to the colored man behind Joseph. "Thats Avdol, and theres Kakyoin and I."

You nodded. "But where were you in this picture." Jotaro smiled, as by this point, his tears had ceased. "That, (Y/N), is a long story." You smiled back. "I'd love to hear it some time."

And Jotaro explained everything to you. From his stand, his mom being sick and his great grandfather's legacy.

"And so now, I can stop time." You nodded skeptically, but smiled nonetheless. "But, I know this will sound weird... Yare Yare... should I even say this?" He asked himself. "I've never felt as comfortable talking about the past with anyone... aside from you, that is. Not even my fucking mom knows exactly what happened in Egypt. But, I don't know, somehow, for some reason, even though i can stop time... Time only really stops when I'm with you..."

{1321 words}

uwu so first one is done. seriously request guys! i really enjoyed doing this and i wanted to make it sad but meh, it just happened.
-kas