Twenty eight

Kayton POV
She breaks the kiss and backs away biting her lip.i lean towards her ear sternly saying.
Kayton:"i want you to go to your room leaving the door slightly open.Then I want you to strip naked rubbing on that pretty pussy of yours"
She nods her head yes then leaves the bathroom.

I stay in for a bit so no one in the party suspects anything,then walked out.Payton comes up to me.
Payton:"ay where you been?"
Kayton:"bathroom...you got a condom?"
He goes in his pocket and hands me one.
Payton:"you finally gonna do it huh"
Kayton:"uh yh what ever you say man"
I start walking out the party
_
_
_
Kayton POV
I got to the outside of her room and heard her moaning my name.i pushed the door open and saw her naked with her eyes closed rubbing on her wet pussy.

I closed the door behind me quietly so she wouldn't know i was in the room.I watched her as I took my clothes of,then went over her.

She squirts and I grab her hand causing her to open her eyes and look up at me as I licked her fingers clean.

Ranaye POV
He rubbed on his member then placed a condom on it.before positioning him self by my entrance.Then slowly placing himself inside me thrusting slowly.

I moaned and held on his back as he speeds up the pace and went deeper.
Ranaye:"uhhh Kayton fuck"
My eyes rolled back as he started to hit my spot.
Ranaye:"ahh yes right there uhh"
The way he was hitting my spot you would never think this was his first time.
Ranaye:"uhh this can't be ahh your first time"
Kayton:"it ain't"he says as he continued to thrust deeper
I was feeling a lot of pleasure but it just didn't feel right to carry on after he said that
Ranaye:"uhh fuck get off me"
Kayton:"what?"
I push him off
Kayton:"I have a condom on why you want me to get off,I wasn't even about to bust"
Ranaye:"who you have sex with"I say sorta out of breath
Kayton:"woooow are you serious right now"
Ranaye:"just tell who it was with"
Kayton:"see your mad cause what I said is true,you like the attention I give you and you don't want me to give it to no one else,you've known I liked you"
Ranaye:"just tell me who you lost your virginity to damn!"
Kayton:"admit you love to tease me.always changing in front of me,kissing Jamal in front of me,you did all kinds of shit to make me jealous"
Ranaye:"okay okay I like the attention you give me.But don't get me wrong am in love with Jamal"
Kayton:"you use me and don't expect me to be with anyone else yet you date other people yourself"
Ranaye:"well when you put it that way it sounds real bad"
Kayton:"there's no other way to put it Ranaye"
Ranaye:"can you just tell me who you"-
Kayton:"Jessica"I blurt out
Ranaye:"no you fucking didn't Kayton it had to be someone else.the Jessica that use to chill with us,the one who tried shit with Jamal"
Kayton:"yeah but it really didn't mean anything we just both decided to fuck once in a while,no strings attached.She knew I liked you and I knew she liked Jamal,we couldn't be with either of you,so took our sexual desires out on each other"
Ranaye:"more then once.why would you do this,you know I hate that girl"
Kayton:"you knew I hated Jamal and still do but your still with him"
I stayed quiet for a while as I had nothing else to say.

He got off the bed putting his clothes back on.
Kayton:"you know what's wrong with you Ranaye..your selfish as hell.why the fuck are you mad,I mean did you really think I would just never be with other girls"
Ranaye:"look Kayton I get how your feeling right now and am sor"-I cut her off
Kayton:"shut up Ranaya,just shut up"
He finished putting on his clothes and left the room slamming the door.
_
_
_
Ryan POV
After leaving Keith's place and getting back home.i looked around the house for woody and finally found him sitting on the dining table reading what looked like a script.
Ryan:"heyyy"
Woody:"yo"
Ryan:"what you doing?"
Woody:"well am reading this script for an episode on this show that I got a job on"
Ryan:"oh my gosh congrats"I say kissing his cheek
Woody:"thanks but I want to find a show we're I can be a series regular,not just an episode"
Ryan:"ughhh woody your literally never satisfied"
Woody:"what is wrong with wanting to always do better"
Ryan:"nothing I just think your put to much pressure on yourself"I say sitting next to him,noticing he was making a lot of notes on the script

His phone lit up showing he got a text from someone.i tried looking but he turn his phone facing down
Ryan:"uhh why you hiding your phone"
Woody:"I ain't"
Ryan:"give it to me then"