Markus X Reader Hurts Like hell

It was a celebration on our victories and I was dancing my butt off but I noticed the guest of honor wasn't here probably trying to get away from all this noise. I went around the ship trying to find him but soon saw him with North kissing. I slowly walked away tears ruining my mascara I bumped into Simon asking me if I was okay but I just drove on home. I never had a chance anyways. I did even take anything off

I  just sat in my room smoking a cigarette and crying. Markus the android I fell in love with, the android I helped gain freedom,the android that broke what little was left of my heart was abandoning me.  My phone started ringing and it was Markus "Finally decided to call me after your fling with North"I said in a sarcastic voice to myself taking in the toxins again. I didn't answer the phone instead I shut it off and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror just a sad little girl that's all I ever was.

Is that what he thought of me as a charity case. I felt a lump in my throat as I cried my eyes out finally looking for some scissors. Maybe if I look like her then he'll like me. I started snipping my long hair in hopes to look like North but it didn't work. Why why would they do this. I found them kissing and I ran away the second I saw it . Was it because I wasn't thin enough or did I do something wrong.

I fumbled trying to open my pill bottle and when I finally did there he was in the door way to my bathroom. "Y/N please put the bottle down and let me explain" it made angry what was there to explain "WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?! THAT YOU CAME TO TELL ME YOU AND HER ARE DATING WH-"he cut me off by kissing me "I wanted to say sorry because what you saw was a misunderstanding North just kissed me and I pushed her away saying I don't want her"he held my head close to his chest while I cried hugging him tightly.

I can't let him go he my sun he makes me shine.

Not a long one because I didn't have much ideas for this but here you go to the person that requested this my phone is glitchy so I can't tag them