Simon x reader Submissive

I haven't been giving my baby much love so here it is.

Whips,handcuffs,and rope laid on the coffee table between me and my one year boyfriend Simon. I've been into BDSM for about 10years and when I met Simon I decide not to tell him because I thought he might've thought I was a freak. Though that secret wasn't keep for long until he decided to clean up my closet a bit finding these inside.

"So you're into this "he said awkward I nodded completely embarrassed oh god I could feel my dignity and pride slowly seep out my body the longer I sit here. "Y-yes"I sighed it was no use denying it any longer no matter how mortifying it may be. "You could've told me you know "I was stunned by the words coming out his mouth. This is a joke right? Right?! "Wait so you're okay with this?!"I said overly gesturing to the table. "Yeah there's really nothing wrong with it we all have our kinks"he shrugged his shoulders and I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Oh thank good I thought you would've left me or something"I fell back of the couch finally relaxing. "Nah I still love you either way"he kissed my forehead walking away with the things. Unfortunately for me what I didn't realize is that he was planning something.

Next Day

I came home from work early which is really rare so I decided to get some sleep while I could. I walked upstairs to our room seeing Simon folding some clothes. "I'm home"I said stretching taking off my heels and coat. "Welcome home "he said I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck "Someone grumpy today"I laughed he turned around kissing me softly "No I'm not just a little frustrated" he wrapped his arms around my waist and I giggled "Well then can I help you get rid of that frustration"I whispered in his ear and he immediately pinned me to the bed. "Yes I think you can help a lot"he kissed along my neck slowly unbuttoning my shirt. What I didn't notice is that when I put my hands above my neck he handcuffed me to the bed. "Simon you didn't"I blush completely embarrassed because I thought he would've forgotten about it "I did and I'm gonna have lots of fun with it"he smirked gripping my sides. "And I'm not gonna stop until I'm satisfied"he bit my neck hard making me moan loudly. "Nope no sounds at all princess or you don't get to cum "he growled squeezing my chest and I had to bite my tongue to keep quiet. "Good girl"he played with my nipple biting it occasionally. "Now I know why you like this so much seeing you like this is really tempting "he kissed down to the hem of the panties pulling them down with his teeth.

"No matter how many times I've seen this it's still beautiful to me"he kissed my inner thigh and licked my clit making me squeak but I quickly shut myself up. He started sticking his fingers inside me but in a way that they're hitting my g-spot and I had blood dripping from my lips from biting too hard. "Did someone hurt themselves"he sucked on my bottom lip licking up the blood and kissing me while gripped my neck. I've never seen this side of him it was exhilarating ,passionate,and a little scary.

As I was distracted by him kissing me he went inside hard. It instantly made me tug at my restraints. "God so tight "he pulled away groaning but still gripping my neck. It wasn't until he thrusted inside all the way I moaned loudly. "Guess my princess doesn't want to cum maybe I should pull out"he smirked and i shook my head no and he went hard inside each thrust was hard and fast I could feel my eyes rolling back and my high coming soon. "Is my princess going to cum "he whispered in my ear I nodded and he went faster coming close to his high too. "Fuck I'm cumming"he moaned and he came deep inside me while I was too distracted by my high.

After that he uncuffed me and kissed my forehead. "Didn't think you had that in you "I said out of breath

"I didn't think so either"we laughed about it going to sleep the next morning was um let's say hectic

"Oh God did I do that maybe I should stop oh jeez it's purple and your wrist are-"I shut him up with a kiss telling him it's fine "Besides that doesn't mean I won't get back at you for them "I whispered seductively in his ear before leaving to get ready for the day.