Connor x Reader Such A Tease

"Connor please no more~!"I moaned my eyes rolling back as I came again. "Nope you deserve this since you wanted to go and flirt with other guys and Gavin of all people"he thrusted hard inside me as I clawed his back his blue blood seeping out. Let me start from the beginning of how this happened. Connor had been ignoring me and focusing more on his cases so much so that we barely even talked so and I know you might say that I'm just being an attention seeker and we'll shit maybe you're right but I miss my baby so I decided to make him a little jealous. So one day I wore a tight jeans and a low cut shirt to the police department so people could definitely see my chest and have a little sneak peek , I decided to talk to Gavin his worst enemy and let me tell you it was torture listening to his jokes but I kept telling myself it was worth seeing Connor jealous. Just like I planned he noticed us after a while and started twitching in anger while Hank was laughing his ass off because he's never seen Connor so pissed before. I didn't pay any attention to him making it seem like he was invisible to me.

It was really entertaining to see him stare at my ass while I  walked by him all the time but each time he tried talking to me I pretended he wasn't there that is until he grabbed me taking me pushing me up against a wall "What do you think you're doing"he growled trapping me between himself and the wall "Nothing special just working on a few cases"I smiled innocently but he could see through my acting "Stop talking to Gavin"he looked  angrier than before but I didn't want to stop I wanted to see how far I actually could go. "Why not he's just a good friend he's helped me a lot with some big problems"I smirked  pushing my chest up to put emphasis on problems which wasn't really true but I'm really petty and wanted to see how he would've reacted and he just left without a word I was a little surprised even  the car ride was silent and I was a little worried thinking I should apologize but when I got out the car he threw me over his shoulder "H-hey put me down!"yelled embarrassed " no you need to be punished you little tease"he smirked going inside our house I started to regret my choices when he pinned me to the bed and ripped my shirt and bra off "I'm not stopping until I'm satisfied"he bit my neck and chest repeatedly leaving tons of marks and bruises I ran my fingers through his disheveled hair as he continued to mark me as his "Gavin doesn't treat you like this does he "he bit my nipple making me wince a little gripping his hair in the process he ripped my bottoms off and I looked at the pile of tattered cloths in sadness, you will be missed. He thrusted in me no preparation at all I almost screamed because of how close I was to cumming but I held on wanting to beat him at his own game.

"Who do you belong to?"he growled in my ear while he fucked me harder than he ever has. "Y-you"I said panting I could barely say anything through the loud moans coming out . "Who?"he gripped my hair pulling my body up thrusting inside giving me a whole new sensation, bit my neck hard making me bleed. "You!" I moaned loudly eyes rolling to the back of my head. "That's more like it" he smirked as he licked the mark soothing the pain a little before he started thrusting faster inside me "You're never allowed to do this again do you understand"he whispered in my ear huskily I nodded only to be met with a smack on my my ass "I said do you understand"he gripped my and I yelled yes as he spanked me again. I felt my self about to let go so I held onto him cumming on his cock. "C-Connor"I was out of breath and tired. "No resting yet I didn't get to cum did I "he thrusted in me again and he had his way with me until morning.

We went back to work and I was stumbling all over the place my legs felt as if they were gonna give out. "Now do you know your place"he smirked walking past me smacking my butt. "You horny bastard"I blushed and tried sitting down to take away some pain. Well I guess that was a really bad idea