1

[Male name] watch Kurogiri, Shigaraki, Nomu and some ordinary villains gather in the old bar as he walks inside and sit at the stool bar looking at them in confusion. Shigaraki notice his arrival and ask if he wants to come.

"Where are you going?" [Male name] asks staring at the male, Kurogiri who glances at him and to the rest of the ordinary villain's answer him.

"USJ"

"I'm not going I just finish my mission but if you need me then I'll go, " the [Hair color] male gaze linger at them waiting for a reply.

"Come with us and watch how we kill All Might" Shigaraki said to him. [Male Name] nods his head to Shigaraki and starts to put on his plain black mouth mask, as his three-blade red and black scythe appeared by his black-gloved hand as he strides near them. When Kurogiri sees that they are ready he uses his quirk to open a vortex; Shigaraki is the first one to get inside the vortex.

"This is really troublesome" [Male name] mumble as he walks inside the vortex. The [Hair color] hair with a matching [Eye color] eyes walks out the vortex, as he steps out he heard a familiar voice that he knows very well.

"Huddle up and don't move," He looks up to see Aizawa. "Thirteen protect the students!" Putting the yellow goggles in him as he shouted one more time.

"Those are villains!"

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, is it?" Kurogiri started looking to the Pro Hero "according to the staff schedule I receive yesterday All Might is supposed to be here" finish Kurogiri.

"Of course, the whole incident was this scum doing" Aizawa said.

"Where is he? We've come all this way and brought so many playmates... All Might the symbol of peace, is he here?" Shigaraki asked.

"Maybe he will show up if some kids are dead" [Male name] said as he walks to the fountain to take a sit.

Meanwhile, Aizawa immediately fix his gaze to the [Hair color] haired guy with a black mouth mask on his face when he heard him talk.

'where do I recognize this guy' he thought but snap out of it when he heard the kids talking.

"Villains? No way!"

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asks Thirteen who looks to her and reply. "We have them of course, but.." Thirteen was cut off by the half-and-half haired color guy.

"Are they only here or also at the main building? Either way if the sensors aren't working it has to be one of their quirks that's doing it" Todoroki said while looking at the villains. Todoroki continue his speech when he finished Aizawa started to talk.

"Thirteen begin evacuation and try calling the school! One of these villains must be jamming the sensors." He said and called Kaminari who look to him. "Kaminari try using your quirk to signal for help"

"Got it" replied Kaminari and start trying to signal for help.

"Thirteen! take care of them," Aizawa said and jump down to fight the villains, as the raven male is fighting the villains the [Hair Color] male who is seated in the fountain follows his every move carefully then calls out to Shigaraki who turn to look to the seated male.

"23, 24, 20, 17 seconds" [Male name] said to Shigaraki who only nod and turn around again. He watches Kurogiri block the students and Thirteen, so they wouldn't escape.

"This is boring" He mumbles looking back to Aizawa who dash towards Shigaraki and Shigaraki doing the same while saying. "23 seconds" he raised his right hand "24 seconds" grabbing the cloth that was thrown to his way "20 seconds"

"So you're the boss?" Aizawa asks as he dodged one of the villains and continue to dash to Shigaraki. Grabbing the cloth before yanking it towards him making Shigaraki move forward. "17 seconds" Shigaraki said before he was elbowed in the stomach by Aizawa. "It's hard to tell when you're jumping around but there are moments when your hair falls in front of your eyes" Shigaraki said while holding the elbow of Aizawa that failed to slam on his stomach.

[Male name] can see the skin on Aizawa started to crumble then saw Shigaraki said something more to Aizawa before he got punch by the face. Smiling slightly behind his mask as he watched him fight.

'You need to stay alert Shouta or you will die' the [Hair color] guy thought as he sees Nomu appeared behind Aizawa and snaps his arm, his [Eye Color] eyes narrowed. He can't take it when he sees or heard that Aizawa's in pain that's why he decided to intervene, he stand up and started to stride to where the raven male are while dragging his scythe. Noticing the [Male name] walking towards them Shigaraki spoke "you finally joining the fun".

"Tch. Shut up" [Male name] said as he slammed the end of his scythe on the ground making it crack still looking at Aizawa's form whose head being slam on the ground by Nomu then lift his head again waiting for an order.

"Nomu get away from him" [Male name] order as Nomu let Aizawa go and go back beside Shigaraki who look at his companion, the [Eye color] eyes male walk slowly to Aizawa who look at him in confusion.

Kurogiri appears beside Shigaraki saying that one of the students escape making Shigaraki mad and stated that they are leaving but decided that they should kill some kids before leaving to wound the pride of All Might.

[Male name] see Aizawa activated his quirk to save the kids. "You really are cool Eraser Head" Shigaraki said turning to look at Aizawa. [Male name] sigh before slamming the blade of his scythe beside Aizawa's head and squatting in front of the Black messy-haired male. "Who are you?" Ask Aizawa as [Male name] close his eyes and smile behind his mask.

"I'm sorry but you need to sleep now" [Male name] said to Aizawa as he pulls out an injection with a blue liquid inside. Aizawa starts to struggle but it's futile when the [Hair color] male holds his head down, so he can't move. [Male name] inject the liquid in the side of his neck as he waits for Aizawa to be unconscious when he saw that the black messy-haired guy was unconscious [Male name] heard the door slam open revealing All Might who is not smiling.

Standing up and taking his scythe and jumps back as fast as he could when All Might rush to Aizawa after punching the ordinary villains.

"I guess we can continue the game" Shigaraki said.