13

Aizawa runs as fast as possible he ignores the blood that splatters everywhere, the dead people on the ground, bodies of heroes, civilians, and villains. He needs to see [Male name], he needed to before it's too late. He was injured, because of the fight that happened just an hour ago, his body hurts but he needed to be with [Male Name] as fast as he can, the political just gave an order to kill his lover. His [Male Name].

He remembers, he remembers all of the things that [Male Name] tries to hide by himself, he curses himself for making [Male Name] feels so alone, he slows down once he finally reaches the base of [Male Name], the snake. That what he is called, people say that he represents death, destruction, and evil.

He slowly made his way inside the base that is located in the mountain, there is a big stone in the middle where he guesses the male always sleep. He saw [Male Name] standing full of cuts, bruises, and blood in him. He steps towards him which makes the male look towards him.

"Go away" he felt a stab in his heart when he heard that, but he continues forward making the male glare at him.

"Go away!" [Male name]'s voice gets louder.

Aizawa was finally in front of his [Male Name] before the [Hair color] haired male says anything, he hugged him tightly. "I remember everything now"

"Didn't I tell you that I will always be here no matter what"

[Male name] didn't say anything and with this Aizawa knew, he knew that it's already too late, tears gather in his eyes as it slowly rolls down. He looks up his eyes meeting with [Eye color] ones. He doesn't want to say it before it will be over, but he can sees [Male Name] having a hard time.

"[Male Name], you need to—" his voice crack but he was stopped by a finger placing in his lips.

"Shhh"

Because of this Aizawa finally cried hard, he doesn't want to lose someone special to him anymore, he can see the pain of [Male Name].

"Please, sleep [Male Name]" he begged, then [Male Name] fall, making Aizawa catch him and cradle him with his arm.

[Male Name] smile slightly as he closes his eyes he can't feel anything anymore, his time is almost over. He opened his eyes and look at Aizawa.

'I forgot that I have you... ah that's right I still have you'

He thought as he can feel his consciousness slipping away, so he decided to say it one last time.

"I love you"

Aizawa's eyes widened when he heard that, then cried harder as he holds tighter to the now cold body of his loved ones.

"I love you too, I love you, I love you" Aizawa keeps on repeating it praying that [Male Name] can hear him.

♣️♠️♥️♦️🃏♣️♠️♥️♦️🃏♣️♠️♥️♦️🃏♣️♠️♥️♦️🃏