12

Everything is dark as he was blindfold by his parents for some reason, the torture didn't even start as his parents says to him that they have a surprise for him.

[Male Name]'s eat twitch as he heard several footsteps enter the room, guessing that the surprise his parents say have something in their mouth as he only heard muffled noises as if trying to say something.

"Ahh~ this will be a great show for all of you" He heard his mother says to the people that they kidnapped again.

"Where should we start, honey? We should give them a good show~" his mother said making his father laugh as [Male Name] heard his father took something in his tools, he ready himself for what's coming.

He jolts clenching his fist tightly, he bit his lips to stop his scream however the pain is unbearable, his scream filled the room. He just wants to end all of this, he doesn't want this.

He gaps trying to catch his breath, but screams again as he felt another pain, he tried to undo the chains but it's useless as he heard his parents laugh and the torture continues.

His head hung low, he can't feel anything anymore then suddenly the blindfold is gone making him blink to focus his sight on the blurred figures that were kneeling in front of him chained.

[Eye color] eyes widened as he finally sees who's in front of him, his eyes clashed with the teary eyes of his friend, and his lover, Aizawa.

"Do you like our surprise dear?" His mother asked but [Male name] didn't answer as he kept his eyes to his friend, searching if they were hurt or anything then his eyes finally landed on Aizawa observing him. He can't believe his parents to do something like this, since they are heroes and the one they just kidnapped are wanting to be heroes like them.

Finally, he was let go and his parents leave them alone. He made his way to them limping, letting them go one by one. Aizawa hugs him tightly when he untied him, muttering how much he loves him, this is the first time Aizawa is open about his feelings towards him, he loves it.

"Let's go to Aizawa's apartment before my parent comes," he said as he quickly gets something first before they all made their way to his lover apartment.

Some of his friends are already asleep but Aizawa is still awake with him, he pulls out a syringe making His lover look at him questioning.

"To make them forget what happened," he said as he carefully sinks the needle in their neck one by one then finally he looks at Aizawa.

"You also needed to forget"

Aizawa shakes his head-hugging him tightly "I don't want to forget no matter what, I'll be here beside you always, no matter what you did I will always be here"

[Male Name] hugged back before muttering an apology, with this Aizawa looks at him before he felt a needle sink in his neck.

[Hair color] haired male kiss Aizawa on the lips until the male became unconscious. "I love you"

♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏