11

[Male Name] continue to walk to the forest, not knowing how to go back to their meeting place, he grumbles to himself.

"This is my I hate forest," He said to himself.

Then he finally heard something or someone shouted a name, so he quietly goes to where it is to see Toga with a two student.

"URARAKA?!" Someone came out of the bush, [Male Name] just watch from the sideline. If toga is in trouble he will step in, but he saw Toga escape, he was about to follow, but he heard Mr. compress so he stays and watches, he wants to know how the student will act, will they attack or will they let their comrades get taken.

"Give him back?!" The one he saves shouted.

He chuckles at this, how naive this wanna be heroes today, do they think a villain will do what they say. Then Mr compress looks towards him nodding before taking off.

"What the hell, why would he leave me here?" He unconsciously said out loud, revealing his place to the students. Who looks at him shock, then the student he saved starts to say something.

"Y-you!?" Midoriya said as he looks at the male who smiles at him waving.

"Do you know him Midoriya?" Ask the half and half colored hair male, all of them looking at him warily.

"He helps me and Kota from one of the villains he is also the one who helps Aizawa-sensei from Nomu in the attack in USJ" Midoriya explained.

"Then he is with them, what exactly do you want? Why help us and a hero?" Todoroki asks the villain.

"So many questions, are you sure you want to waste your time with me? When your friend is in the hands of my comrade?" [Male Name] reminded them making them leave him.

"Kurogiri" as he called Kurogiri appeared.

"Did you finished your mission?" Ask the warp gate.

"Not yet, can you help me go there?" The [Hair Color] haired male request making the warp gate agreed.

[Male Name] summons his scythe, so he can get his job done faster, he steps in the warp gate.

============

Vlad stood on the door so the students inside can't get out, then Kirishima sees a shadow in the window of the door, turning around Vlad also sees it and quickly jump towards the student nearby to protect them.

A black-haired male step inside but before he attacks again he was crash by the wall by Vlad saying to the villain not to get cocky.

"Why not get cocky? You're playing right into our hands, the second you lost the initiative signaled your defeat. You've got the top-hero training academy UA and the symbol of peace, All Might... the two most trusted by the society, however, one mess after another is shaking that trust, don't you think that loss of faith will spread like wildfire throughout society? Think about it, how your careless administration keeps allowing attack after attack, you're so weak, you can't even stop a criminal organization from abducting your student ...." Before he can continue Aizawa arrived and kick the clone villain in the head and continue to stomp on it and explain that Vlad can handle it and run out to help the students.

"Ah, he finally leaves," An unfamiliar voice to the student but familiar to Vlad said.

All of them turns to see an [Hair Color] haired male with a matching [eye color] eyes. Vlad makes his way in front of the student, he knows who this male is, he knows since they became friends before, seeing him now makes him angrier, for leaving them without any words then suddenly appeared villain.

"You bastard! What are you doing here?!" Vlad ask

"It's a secret~" he playfully answered making Vlad even the student get irritated.

"You—" Vlad can't continue as he pushes the student back as he dodges the scythe that came to him, he almost got killed, one wrong move and he will be killed by none other than his ex-friend.

"Ah, almost got you" [Male name] said as he lowers the scythe looking at Vlad.

Then they heard running in the hallway, [Male name] looks towards the broken door when he heard it stop.

"Shouta" he mumbles but All of then heard it.

♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️