8

[Male Name] was on his knees, swallowing as he's having a hard time breathing, his whole body hurt. He just got back to the base and he was badly injured. The male perks up when he heard footsteps nearing him.

"Why do you keep using your borrowed power, when your power is much stronger? If only you used your own you wouldn't have these injuries," [Male Name] glance beside him to see Kurogiri.

"I don't want to forget" was the only answer the [Hair color] male said making Kurogiri sigh.

"And we keep telling you we will help you remember"

"But you will never make me remember him, " He spat getting frustrated by the male standing few steps away who doesn't answer him.

"Just leave," The injured male said, he gaps when he sits down, feeling the pain doubled. Kurogiri looks at him for a while before complying.

[Male Name] looks to himself full of gunshots, slowly healing. He was ambush by one of the enemies.
"This will take a week to heal" he mumbled to himself.

"You're stubborn, child" his boss finally arrives to check on him. He looks to their boss frowning, knowing what Kurogiri said will be said again this time by their boss, who's in the wheelchair.

"If you just use your power you will be healed instantly, you don't need to wait for a week to heal"

"I said I don't want to"

"Why? Is it because of the hero that you adore so much" with this [Male Name] glared to their boss.

Their boss suddenly starts coughing blood and start to drip on his nose, making the guy pushing the wheelchair panic.

"Don't ever talk to him with all of your filthy mouths, because I won't hesitate to destroy all of you like what I did to my family" [Male Name] spat to his boss.

"[Male Name]! Stop this Immediately, you will kill him"

[Male name] stop using his quirk as he slowly stands up so he can get out of this place, he needs fresh air. He stops when he's at the door.

"Why are you here?"

"We will attack U.A once again to bring a student here and make him join our side," The assistant of the boss said as he aids the boss.

The Male didn't say anything as he walks out going to his apartment. He didn't like the idea of kidnapping but it's the boss's decision so he can't say no to a mission.

♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️