chapter two metting Dream ( not really )

Im writing another chapter cuz why not? And sorry if it's short I just type these from the back of my head. At the top is dream btw. And you have to read all of this don't just skip it cuz you think your not meeting dream. Well GUESS WHAT?! YOU AREEEEE! ( Lol not really )

Readers POV

As soon as I woke up from my nap I saw a beautiful dress on my bed. It said it was for me soooooo what was I not to do? ( I never found an anime girl wearing a blue dress soooooo here's what you look like! You can change the hair and eye color only bc magic

 It said it was for me soooooo what was I not to do? ( I never found an anime girl wearing a blue dress soooooo here's what you look like! You can change the hair and eye color only bc magic

Happy? )

I think I look pretty. I really think so! There was a note on the door saying I could come out so I did. All the maids servents and slaves looked at me with disbelief. I didn't understand but I found Nightmare in the throne room. While I was walking past to find Nightmare one of the maids said " Nightmare wants to see you. He's in the throne room." " Okay. " I said. I didn't know what he wanted but when I first walked his way he looked away with a midnight blue on his face. Was that his blush? OMG I CANT WAIT TO TELL STORMIE AND CK!!!! " Come on you can walk faster right? I wanted to take you somewhere called 'outertale'. " He said. " Oh okay. " So he took my hand and we went through a portal? Eh he was full of magic. so why not that? " I would usually only come here for dates.......... " He was really nervous from what I could tell. " So it's kind like a date? " I asked " I guess so. " I smiled and kissed his cheekbone. He blushed again and I giggled.

Nightmares POV

Oh. My. God. SHE KISSSED ME?! HOLY SHIT YES!!!!! " Heh. Come on there's food set up. I'm guessing your hungry. " I said. " Yeah. " She said as she smiled again damn is she cute? We held hands again and I pulled out a chair for her and she sat in it. I pushed it in while she was sitting in it like the gentleman I am. I also had a seat across from her we laughed and told joke as we ate. It was the first date I enjoyed. After we were done I let her pay a visit to her friends. We went through another portal leading to the dungeon. I told her that the cell they had was the best seeming as they were your friends. She kissed my cheek again and held my hand as we found her friends dungeon cell. " OOOOOO YOU TWO WERE ON A DATEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! " They both said before we left. It was dark so Cross forced them to go to sleep. Once they did we left. I walked Y/N to her room and left her to take a shower. The I went to my room got ready for bed and then went to sleep.

~ time skip to the middle of the night ~

I was woken up by someone knocking at my door " who is it?! " I said madly that they interrupted my dream of my and Y/N. Wait........ I HAD A DREAM FOR ONCE YES SHES THE ONE! SHES GOING TO SAVE US ALL! " It's only me Nighty. " I blushed at the nickname she gave me. I walked to the door and opened it to a crying Y/N. " Oh my goodness are you okay Y/N?! " I said as I hugged her she immediately hugged back. " I had a Nightmare............ " She hugged me tight. " Can I sleep with you tonight? " She asked with pleading eyes. " Of course. " I said " Thank you " she said as I held her hand over to the bed. He climbed in on one side and I climbed in on the other. She wanted me to snuggle her so I did and kissed her froehead before we drifted off to sleep together.